2006 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Good Car For The Price

2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Good Car For The Price
By Patrick on

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

All I can say is, "So far, so good!" I purchased my Sebring used with about 69,000 miles on it and I can say that I have had no problems with it. Shifts well, great gas mileage (I have actually calculated it consistently at 32 mpg on the highway), and very sporty styling. The 4 cylinder does feel a little underpowered... I wish I had the six after driving for awhile. I would sacrifice some fuel economy for a little more horsepower. Not a lot of fluff. If you need a large passenger compartment, but want some fuel economy this is a good car to consider. I'm happy with it overall.

Favorite Features

I like the fact that the passenger area is LARGE! Comfortably fit 4 adults in the car. Nice wide doors for easy access. Clean, uncluttered dash with simple controls. Excellent sound system! Large trunk, and the rear seats fold for extra length.

Suggested Improvements

Gas tank is a little too small. Even though I get good mileage, I'm always at the pump. Back seats are uncomfortable and not conducive to long trips. Front cup holders are very awkward (under the dash), and small, also they don't accommodate regular coffee cups like my minivan... a nice feature.