2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Best Convertible I have ever owned
By Byrl Alexander on 08/28/06 02:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car handles like a dream on the road, rides real smooth and when riding in the back seat it is a real smooth ride. I couldn't ask for anything more. This car hugs the road, the top seals real good, very little wind noise with the top up. For the money this is the best car on the road today. Fuel getting around 28-30 miles to the gallon on the highway, not as good in the city but still better than most cars today.

My 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
By Allen on 08/24/06 14:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I like my Chrysler Sebring. It handles and drives well. It has plenty of power for a four cylynder vehicle. I did expect better gas mileage which I believe should improve. At this time I only hav abour 1300 miles on my vehicle.

My 1st Convertible
By JON RIGGS on 07/26/06 09:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned t-tops but never a convertible. i rented a lebaron conv. back in the mid 80's and was not impressed. This conv. is totally different. We love it. The seating in back is perfect, plenty of leg room for adults. Very fun to drive. It's my wifes car but i drive it 50% of the time.

chrysler sebring convertible great
By richard jensen on 06/22/06 07:07 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car from day one. More room by far than the mustang miata, BMW, or any other convertible in their price range. Fuel economy is good; about 26 to 28. I love my convertible.

I love my car
By samm on 01/11/06 17:07 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 1996 Sebring convertible before and I was very satisified. I felt the new style was not as sleek as the old models, but after driving this one, I feel that the car performs and feels much better. It is more solid and drives with less floting than the older model. I am glad I did not let my sence of design be the only thing that ruled my purchase. My husband is a big man and fits better in this car. I love my car..........

2006 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convert
By rdc on 01/04/06 00:26 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

For the price, it's a great little car. Four adults can actually fit in this convertible - great for our two grandkids. Better ride than I expected and quieter than I expected. This is our Florida car and the top is rarely up.

2.7ltr has alot of power
By dongts on 10/30/05 11:33 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

interior room is far better than most of the cars in this class. the 2.4ltr is not a good engine but the 2.7ltr is better than most cars,and gets great gas mileage on the the road.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.