Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

best and funnest car me ever had!
By robsmopar

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

this is such a nice car, its sells for a great price too . my wife and I were afraid at first to buy one because people told us it was a junk car,but we talked to several people who have them and one with 185,000 miles on it with never 1 single problem,now there our friends and we do trips together too, this is not a perfect car and diff.people have diff. likes ,but for us we would deffinetly buy this car again,we love it its got style,

lots of room for 4,handles well,good MPGs simple interior, great sound system,and good brakes very comeffy seats

heavyer door handles they feel like they might break off ( never have ) and maybe a little stiffer body (flexes on bad roads) engine could use a bit more torque for mountain driving

A great American Car
By cak737

2006 Chrysler Sebring TSI 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2006 TSi as a leftover in 07. It now has 60,000 miles and has not had the first problem. The reason I bought it instead of an 07 was it was priced right and loaded w/ options, and Lifetime Warranted. I have a 97 Stratus which I believe is about the same size and frame, it now has 345,000 miles w/ no major problems. And parts for these are 1/4th of parts for foreign cars. I consistently get over 30 MPG highway and that's saying something here in the Mts. of Colorado. It's fun to drive and has very crisp handling, a must in the mts. Overall a great car. Just wish the seats had more padding.

Favorite features would have to be the Auto-Stick and sun roof. The 2.7 engine will stay up w/ traffic @ 75 + MPH and handles the mts in reasonable fashion for a 30 MPG car.

Better padding for us skinny butt people and a little more headroom.

A great choice
By nickey2006

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Even though I just got this car about a weeks ago I love this car. Even though I am a Ford girl I do have to say I am glad I bought this car it drives great, it turns way awesome, the radio system is great, and all around its just great!

the big trunk lol

nothing at the moment

Fun Little Car - doesn't break the bank
By Chris

2006 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car!I come from a passion for sports cars, but have learned that cars are a necessary waste of money-so the Sebring Vert is my compromise. It's fun to drive, relatively safe, and thieves don't want it. The car was 6 months old when I bought it with very low mileage - and certified; for about half the cost of a new one. This was a secret I found out early on, and I am glad I did; why throw money out the window? Cars really are a bad investment, but I don't feel guilty about this one. Its not a BMW or Mercedes, but it gets the job done nicely without sacrificing the fun factor or the family factor. I don't drive much or very far so mpg on mine isn't reliable for comparison.

The convertible top! It has a nice sized trunk and is quite roomy. The used market value for the buyer is quite advantageous.

I have had problems with the trunk latch many times over, fortunately it was covered under warranty. However, if the latch breaks, the dash indicator does not turn off even when the car is off, and eventually drains the battery - in only a matter of 12 hours.

Would get another one
By sparkie2999

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought with 21,000 on it and it now has 83,000. It is going in tomorrow for the first major maintenance. Only changed the oil for the past 62,000 miles. Recommended.

Please move those darn cup holders