Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

christine is her name
By rick flanagan

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 2.7 litre v6.i absolutely love it.i named her christine.i bought it off a lot in 2013.paid 5.,000.had 89,000 miles.i noticed a small issue that a full tune up would fix.i was right, new coils and plugs did the trick.what people havent figured out is that the engine is designed by mercedes.from a dead stop, it produces massive torque.very fast.i upgraded the exhaust to flowmaster, now she rumbles.I love this car so much that now it has a bluetooth cd player with a awesome sound system.im very pleased.its a smooth ride, everything is reaching distance when driving and plenty of power when i need it.from my research i have found that the v6 touring sebring is basically a sports car with four doors.

Best car I have owned...love my Chrysler
By Michele Hurchla

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned nice cars but this car is the top.I have owned my car for about 4 years. I love my 2006 sebring touring. Fantastic car, i love the size not too big or too small. Runs like a charm with normal relacement of parts. Its actually really good in the winter. Safety has airbags all around car. I live in the country and drive mostly highway 22-25 miles per gallon.
Can't really find any negative. I just hit 170,000 miles and this baby is like the energizer bunny. I'm not kidding. My daughter keeps saying mom why dont you get a new car. I said because I dont need one. I love my car. She sees all the fancy cars out there. What the difference is they have 400.00 car pymts and i dont. I havent had a car payment in over ten years. So I have to laugh when I was younger always thought I needed new car at 70,000 but my Chrysler has proved me wrong.

Love my girl!
By Dawn

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought in 2007 Apr with 17k miles on it. Overpriced for sure. Have finally paid it off and not wanting to get into another car pmnt. First thing fixed was the fuel tank...then the drivers window motor... now it is 10 yrs old since it was built and it needs new passenger window motor and some dumb head removed the interior door lock mechanism so I am having to get that installed as well; And needs a paint job! The all leather seats were awesome until my husband had to use my car for a few years, so I just bought slip on seat covers. The trunk 'donut' cover broke the first time my husband pulled it out, so need a replacement for that.
I love this car, rides great and is smooth on the highway. Gas mileage, not so good, about 23 mpg. it is now at 118k and just starting to have some things that need to be addressed like ball joints and steering belt; Firestone replaced the alternator a couple months back...

Love my Sebring
By tstas

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2006 Sebring Touring Edition since August 2011.
I did have to replace an O2 sensor and heat sync sensor as well as the alternator last year.
The car has over 90k on it.
It was under 70 when I bought it.

Mine has handled nicely and is fun to drive on curvy roads with the top down.
Aside from the above mentioned issues I've had no mechanical problems and keep up with routine maintenance.
I'm not getting the mileage some others are getting.
I get maybe 25 MPG city.
All and all, I have no complaints about the car.

great lil car
By cherrymarie

2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got my Sebring just a few weeks ago, and have loaded on the miles....GREAT MPG...average 30 plus on consistent basis.
Handles really well, easy to drive, fun to be in...get so many compliments on the look and color.
I keep her clean, and when the standard rims are clean, they get so many compliments...stock but ever so sexy.
Been easy on the wallet so far, even with 115k on it when I got it...keep up the maintenance, should be a great ride for a while!!!

Sporty, fun, sexy looking car.

Has a lil road noise, but nothing major.