Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

christine is her name
By rick flanagan

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 2.7 litre v6.i absolutely love it.i named her christine.i bought it off a lot in 2013.paid 5.,000.had 89,000 miles.i noticed a small issue that a full tune up would fix.i was right, new coils and plugs did the trick.what people havent figured out is that the engine is designed by mercedes.from a dead stop, it produces massive torque.very fast.i upgraded the exhaust to flowmaster, now she rumbles.I love this car so much that now it has a bluetooth cd player with a awesome sound system.im very pleased.its a smooth ride, everything is reaching distance when driving and plenty of power when i need it.from my research i have found that the v6 touring sebring is basically a sports car with four doors.

Love my girl!
By Dawn

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought in 2007 Apr with 17k miles on it. Overpriced for sure. Have finally paid it off and not wanting to get into another car pmnt. First thing fixed was the fuel tank...then the drivers window motor... now it is 10 yrs old since it was built and it needs new passenger window motor and some dumb head removed the interior door lock mechanism so I am having to get that installed as well; And needs a paint job! The all leather seats were awesome until my husband had to use my car for a few years, so I just bought slip on seat covers. The trunk 'donut' cover broke the first time my husband pulled it out, so need a replacement for that.
I love this car, rides great and is smooth on the highway. Gas mileage, not so good, about 23 mpg. it is now at 118k and just starting to have some things that need to be addressed like ball joints and steering belt; Firestone replaced the alternator a couple months back...

Love my Sebring
By tstas

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my 2006 Sebring Touring Edition since August 2011.
I did have to replace an O2 sensor and heat sync sensor as well as the alternator last year.
The car has over 90k on it.
It was under 70 when I bought it.

Mine has handled nicely and is fun to drive on curvy roads with the top down.
Aside from the above mentioned issues I've had no mechanical problems and keep up with routine maintenance.
I'm not getting the mileage some others are getting.
I get maybe 25 MPG city.
All and all, I have no complaints about the car.

Fun Drive, but no reliability
By tribalxgecko

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This was a fun car to drive...when it worked. I owned this car for 4 years and had nothing but problems. Started with 20k miles, now has 80k. Repairs include: Starter (2x), Front Wheel Bearings (5x), Rotors (5x), Alternator (2x), O2 Sensor (3x), Fuel Sensor (1x), Heat Sensor (1x), and Wiring Harness (1x). It burned oil, eventuallydeveloped an oil leak. Power steering squealed like crazy, so I replaced the belt and the pump, still squeals like crazy. Headlight and taillight bulbs blow constantly. It now sits in the driveway because my wife is too afraid to drive it. The engine compartment is too cramped to do anything without tearing apart other components...all in all, a nightmare.

Roomy, stylish design, and fun to drive.

Basically everything that makes the car run.

A great choice
By nickey2006

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Even though I just got this car about a weeks ago I love this car. Even though I am a Ford girl I do have to say I am glad I bought this car it drives great, it turns way awesome, the radio system is great, and all around its just great!

the big trunk lol