2005 Chrysler Sebring 2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Chrysler Sebrings: The rich people's

2005 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

Touring Sedan (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Chrysler Sebrings: The rich people's car.
By jen_love on

2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have 2005, when I first got it I was so happy. It feels luxurious. I thought it was the closest thing to a fancy car I was going to get being a student and low income. It has been nothing but a nightmare. To replace the battery, you have to remove the front wheel. To replace spark plugs you have to remove the upper plenum and intake. I haven't even gotten into whatever else I will have to do. But let me say, it is expensive to do the smallest thing with this car and I am poor! If you have money to drop 100, 200, 300 for every little thing - this is the car for you. If not, then don't buy it. I know I wish I never had.

Favorite Features

Sunroof.

Suggested Improvements

Chrysler, how about putting the engine in the middle of the car so there is room for people to work on it. Or try putting the battery under the hood where every other car company puts it. Chrysler purposely designs car this way so you have no choice but to take it to a mechanic or dealer. But what happens when you can't afford that? Then you bought yourself one big heartache.