Used 2005 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Very nice convertible
By Luc

2005 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second limited sebring convertible, I had a 2000 limited and had no problem with it , just 110,000 miles on the counter and time for a change . It drives very smoothly, the engine is quicker , and noise from the road is much lower compare to the old series , this is a convertible , so expect more noise inside while driving compare to a sedan , but that is all the fun of it ....

Favorite Features

Fast top down , less than 10 seconds , simple operation , smooth ride and fun .

Suggested Improvements

I had the luxury package and for some reason no real california walnut came with it as it should , and as advertised in the 2005 sebring convertible literature .

More than I bargained for
By Don

2005 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

It is relatively quiet for a convertible, has plenty of power and is comfortable and well built. It has had one recall that was taken care of by the dealer very promptly. This is my 3rd Sebring convertible having had a '97 and a '99. This one surpasses the others in all categories. The gas mileage is excellent for the amount of power the engine produces. The fact that it seats 4 full sized adults in reasonable comfort is another plus.

Favorite Features

Smooth engine, interior comfort, good build quality and reliability. Classy looking for the money.

My new beautiful sebring
By Emilienne

2005 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just love the way it feels and looks but the negative part is it really compresses when on cruise control downhill, I really thought it would be better on gas but I was told it does get better after usage for a while, overall its a nice car and it sure looks good.P.S.It corners like the neon use to,Thanks for reading me.

Favorite Features

The shape,color,inside sportscar kind of,but the best looking part part of it is the front

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage definatly,the motor compression while going downhill and maybe less noisy going uphill,I find it roars a bit too much comparing to other cars of the same category

Sebring Convertible Ottawa Ont
By Jim Carman

2005 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned a 2005 Sebring Limited Convertible for almost 3 years now and the vehicle has around 41,000 kms on it. I do not have anything negative to say about this car. I have driven it in all types of weather including some very heavy rural snow conditions and it perfomed very well. I found that servcing at the dealer was somewhat expensive and that they were not necessarily doing all the req'd maintenance, so I am no longer taking it there.

Favorite Features

Heated seats - winter Bright headlights Convertible top Intermittent Wipers - many speeds

Suggested Improvements

None

2005 Sebring Convertible 2.7 L 6Cyl
By Steve Hirsch

2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a red exterior with black top and chrome wheels, Touring model. Gets a comment from everyone that sees it. Fun, fun car to drive. Cannot complain except for suspension problems (bumpy ride, shakes when going on unfinished roads), but will have it checked out. However features and performance make up for suspension problem. Heated driver and passenger seats a plus, along with 6 CD automatic stereo system.

Favorite Features

Convertible. Have had it down this summer just as much as I've had it up. I am going to enjoy the heated seatsthis winter.

Suggested Improvements

Suspension system. Feels like all 4 wheels are bouncing when on a less than perfect road.