2005 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

Base Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
A car with promise
By Bill T on 06/06/06 00:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Sebring 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Chrysler pulled the plug on this machine too soon. This vehicle had such great possibilities with the ultra sleek exterior design, if only they would have used some of the exterior's bold new styling for the interior, as the interior utilizes cheap plastic components, a trade mark of Chrysler products. If you're a tall person, good luck in attempting to fit into this ride, head room is at an extreme minimal. I'm short, so no complaints here ! The touring suspension provides a nice smooth ride, and the car being so low to ground provides you with sports car handling around bends, etc. I really like the car though, despite interior design. I'd give it a few more ponies, re-work interior.

Decent ride for the buck
By Bill Tabor on 05/15/05 23:55 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Sebring 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had just purchased a 2005 Chrysler Sebring LX Coupe, exterior Brilliant Silver, interior is toupe cloth. My choice of engine was the Mitsubishi built 4 cylinder with the automatic transmission. Great exterior styling, interior is a little plain and lacking in initial quality, ride is surprisingly quiet/ smooth, and the 4 cylinder Mitsubishi engine powers this vehicle w/ V-6 like performance. Bad points to date: Front rotors were warped upon my leaving the showroom w/ this vehicle, as steering wheel and brake pedal shakes/vibrates when attempting to slow down/stop. If this remains to be the only problem that I'll experience w/ this vehicle, only then will I give Chrysler a thumbs up !

Baby Blue Sebring
By Brandi on 02/20/05 21:20 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Sebring 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a very stylish car inside and out, it is very roomy but material quality could have been better. Standard features did not include anti lock breaks which is a probably the worst thing aboout the car. Overall, it is a very fun car to drive. The sebring coupe is very underated. It has luxury styling with a smooth ride for a low price!