2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Good Car
By Jemn26 on 04/17/05 23:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased with 22410 miles and looks and feels like new....good power for a 4 cylinder.....nice family car

BEST CAR ON ROAD
By BIKERONE on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE, MILEAGE IS GREAT VERY COMFORTABLE, GREAT LOOKING CAR.

Bob Seger Rocks in the CD
By golf_artist on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Hey, just bought my new car! Cool saying that huh... Drove it first day and had a minor TSB issue and the dealer dealt with it correctly. Car is beautiful, stylish, affordable and will take care of my needs. First Chrysler product I have owned, Will Not be the Last!!!

sweet ride
By tcp on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Chrysler. I have also had a Toyota, a Chevy, and a Lincoln, but the Chryslers have been the most reliable vehicles I have owned.

The best of the best
By Naynay on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

It Has been a complete joy to drive this vehical over the years. The style and comfort is un matched

I love my Sebring
By Jrlinse on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Sebring offers me the comfort and comparability of the foreign lines of similar make (ie. camery or taurus) without the hefty price point. Its resale is lower than the caparable vehicles but I plan on driving mine until there is little left of it.

a real looker
By mgm on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

overall quite pleased.Has nice ride nice sound system roomy trunk. Nice dash layout.

Sharp car
By mitchell P on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love the car, color is inferno red, I got it loaded and has all the options and cost a whole lot less than the the so called foreign competitors. This is my 1st chrysler and I got the works. At this point I really like this car.

Sweet...
By jcr on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

For what ever reason, My 2004 Sedan is a LXi version?? I've been a Chrysler buyer for over 15 years and they haven't let me down yet! The Sebring sedan is no exception. Made the mistake of buying a 2003 Malibu to try and stay with a US product (Chrysler now being owned by a German company) was a BIG BIG mistake...dumped the Malibu at a considerable $$$ loss ASAP! I'm sticking with Chrysler!

WhoooHooo
By dride9 on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have just recently purchased a 2004 and this car is great. I had a 2002 bonneville, and let me tell you I love this car much more. It just goes to show you that simplicity is better. Though it doesn't have the buttons that the bonnie had, it still is far more superior in looks and styling. Can say that I am a chrysler man from now on. And the chrysler dealership that I purchased it from has went beyond the call of duty. No wonder chrysler symbolizes perfection.