2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Nice for the price
By fuzzy82 on 11/18/13 17:37 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

While it is certainly no sports car or luxury car my sebring returns nice gas mileage, solid performance for what it is, and in 97000 miles has required nothing outside of routine maintenance. There are no fancy features like most new cars and no hi-tech info system but the simple straight forward controls have never failed to function as intended. Its a nice car for the price just don't expect a high end car at an entry level cost.

2004 Chrysler Sebring 3.0L Coupe
By rauchm404 on 12/09/11 16:59 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love love love this car!!! Ive been reading the reviews and i dont see the issues people are having. From going from a 1996 nissan "it was a peice of *beep*" I feel like im driving a lexus. For those who are less fortunate and cant afford high end cars this is the way to go! Ive had no problems and have 70,000miles on it. The only things ive had to do is oil changes,fluid top offs, ect. The normally things a car needs!

Cute but uncomfortable
By simon87 on 11/11/08 05:38 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because of its good looks both interior and exterior, great mileage, and it suited my needs. After driving it about a year and a half, I am ready for something new. It still runs great, however, it is so uncomfortable. My back gets sore after driving an hour or so, it's incredibly hard to get in and out of and the road noise on the highway gets pretty annoying. Everything on it is very light and plasticy making it feel like you really are driving a Barbie car on the interstate. It just doesn't feel safe and the very low roof makes me clostrophobic.

Sebring
By Dan on 09/11/07 05:57 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is no fun to drive. The four cylinder version has absolutely no pick-up, although the RPMs always come close to redlining. Overall, a sad car to drive.

the new chrysler
By kg on 02/04/06 04:28 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Since the buy out the cars coming out seem very well put together. I LOVE MY CAR. Drives very well, Handles very well on the open road or in town. I had shopped around for other cars and was not even looking at the sebring, i sat in the ar and then test drove it and fell in love. Bought it on site that day.

Love it
By coupe on 07/04/05 22:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my mustang in for this car and I have not regretted it. This car fits my driving needs. I am always in the car and with gas prices for high, I can get up to 350 miles from my tank! This car has to much pick up to it. It's almost like being in the fast and furious. And it looks great. Everyone is envious of my car because it just looks classy.

i love it!
By very nice!! on 02/19/05 17:42 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i purchased this car for 12k with 20k miles. i could not be more please with this car. it runs great, the gas mileage is very good, and the ride is very smooth. the inside has plenty of leg room (front & back). very fun to drive!! it's a keeper!

Sebring Coupe
By nique on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is great. It meets all the standard qualities. Not only does it meet my vehicle standards it's also nice to look at, it's not a Lexus but it's defintely not a Geo. It's easy on the eye and have enough style to it to make people turn their heads twice.

Fun car!
By mbadgett on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Limited Platinum Series 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very fun car. It is not a practical car which I was really looking for. I just got taken with the Sebrings price, look and feel. I would not go back and change my decision.

SEBRING
By douglas hunt on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I PARENTS ALWAYS HAD A CHRYLSER PRODUCT AND THIS IS MY THIRD. I AM 110 PERCENT SATIFIED WITH THE SEBRING. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO BUY IT. IT FUN TO DRIVE NICE LOOKING AND DEPENDED.