2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: Mopar Or No Car....?

2003 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

Mopar Or No Car....?
By brycmtthw on

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first car. I was looking for a Chrysler or a Dodge car, full or mid size (wouldn't consider a Neon..).(Yes I know its a Mitsubishi) I had looked at Concorde, Intrepid, 300M, Sebring Sedan and a couple of the coupes. I ultimately settled on the coupe. The 2.5G is the best looking IMHO. Modern, and cleaner looking than before. The 3.0 Mitsubishi engine and the AUTO are excellent! The interior is comfortable, the Infinity stereo is awesome! But the dash, they are known for warping in the defrost area. but for the price and the mileage on the car, it was a steal! Beware that 91 octane fuel is recommended! other wise I love my Sebring!

Quad beam head lights of the 2003-2005. Sunroof. Infinity Stereo with the 4disc changer and the steering wheel controls. 3.0 engine. The amber rear turn signals, I appreciate this and won't consider another car with out them! The solid feel of all the switches, buttons, and stalks. Impressive!

Build quality; mainly the dashboard. Better quality catalytic converters. A better center speaker in the dash.