Great upscasle car
By Ray Hatfield on
2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I specifically went looking for a reasonably priced 2003 sedan because I think it was the last sporty Sebring produced. It was purchased with an extended B to B warranty that i have used twice to replace power seat motor and A/C evaporator. Both weren't working right when purchased at 56,000+ miles. I also had to replace factory original tires. the transmission needed a computer upgrade to fix erratic down shift problem. Other than that the car has needed nothing but oil changes. The 2.7 V6 purrs with excellent performance and decent gas mileage. I run Prolong in the oil for a 100% engine guarantee as long as I own the car, and recommend it.
Favorite Features
Leather seats, wood grain trim, sporty design, generous trunk with fold down seat. Love the performance suspension and tires. Ice cold A/C for here in Florida.
Suggested Improvements
Door trim could use upgrading. Hate battery not easily accessible. Not crazy about console / gear shift, same since 1995. Wish Chrysler wings on steering wheel were bright like emblem in the middle.