2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: First Convertible

2003 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

2003 Chrysler Sebring

First Convertible
By kketchum on

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from my dad, who luckily for me, kept it very clean and up to date on all of it's scheduled maintenance.
It's been a great first convertible to own.
I plan on driving it until it doesn't run anymore, which will probably quite some time from now.
The leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc changer make it hard for me to find another convertible with the same features for the value that I've gotten with this car.
Plus, I get lots of attention in it when the top is down - someone always needs directions! :)

I love that I can transport multiple people. It's one of the few convertibles that actually has a comfortable back seat for two and three if we must cram. The infinity sound system that it came with is also very nice for being factory issued.

On a few occasions when things have gone wrong under the hood it cost more in labor because of where the thermostat was located. They had to take everything out just to get to that small piece. I'm also a little disappointed with the shocks or struts now. It seems that I've completely worn them out. Could be the 405 and the crazy roads here in LA, but now it seems like the whole carriage goes up and down when I go over a speed bump or dip in the road.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review