Classy and Sporty with a hint of Luxury
By GregginStPete on
2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
Today marks one month with my '03 Sebring LXI Coupe. To date I am very pleased with my purchase and also enjoy a level of exclusivity that was not expected. The Sebring is an interesting blend of Japanese components and American Design, with some German influence thrown into the mix. (Mitsubishi, Chrysler, and Mercedes). I have not seen another car like mine on the road and receive a good amount of looks from other drivers often in high-end vehicles. Overall I find the Sebring to be a sporty blend of luxury and style with a good amount of passenger and cargo room. Fit and finish are good and better than most American cars.
Favorite Features
Stunning styling, pleasant exhaust burble, interior room, and incredible infinity sound system. Large trunk with convenient cargo net although trunk opening is small.
Suggested Improvements
CHEAP carpet and mats. Often times the transmission stumbles to decide what it is that you want it to do. Radio controls cheap and flimsy. Rearward visibility compromised by high shoulder design and shallow side windows. Large rear window needs a wiper arm.