2003 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Happy to Drive
By HappyOne on 07/07/05 07:21 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We bought the car used 6/2005 and it is fast and fun to drive. The looks are great, the ride and handling are great. The rear seat is a joke, so buy the sedan if you need a real seat, but we do not.

Pleased in El Paso
By pleased in El Paso on 05/09/05 11:54 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So far it has been very good. But this was because they honored the warranty when the transmission started giving trouble. Though the trouble was minor they overhauled the show thing, which was probably the fair and best then for both the company and certainly for me.

bought it used and it is perfect
By kev1049 on 01/15/05 11:41 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The wear of the car is great inside and out but I noticed some paint defect on the front bumper. This car make me feel like every one is looking at you.

My 2003 Coupe
By flyerfan on 12/29/04 11:11 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car overall. Sits low to the ground, so obviously not too easy to handle in the snow. Excellent pickup speed. Love the 4 CD changer

2003 Sebring Limited
By frejj on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car, it is fun to drive, responsive, and an eye catcher.

Front end noise and more
By DLLA on 09/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Would not purchase another. Had owned a 2001 same model previously. Front end problems in both. 2 different dealerships - hear it, but can't fix it after multiple attempts at bushings, sway bars. Sounds like a rocking chair creaking when braking and turning; noise is not present when only turning, however, I am told it is not a brake issue nor a safety issue. Concerned about resale and wear/tear especially after out of warranty. Also, have excess wind noise on driver's side; excess brake dust; intermittent outside temp sensor malfunction; one-touch down driver's window never worked.

Love It!
By ladyraj on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Lxi is loaded with features that I have yet to explore. The pros are: options pricing, performance, and an enjoyable ride with no buyers regret. The cons include poor placement of seat heater swithes, very small opening to the trunk, and fellow city dwellers that have dinged my car.

Enjoying my blue coupe
By Kimchee on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been pleased with the car, but there are a couple of buggy things about it. My car doors lock on their own after I leave the vehicle and the dealership said it can't be reprogrammed. So everytime I need to get in my car in my garage I have to unlock the doors again. I also had to have a new instrument cluster installed because the tachometer was working sporadically. The dealer couldn't set my mileage on the new odometer, so now I have miles on the odometer with the REAL miles on a sticker on the inside driver's door. Other than that, I have been pleased with the car and it really is a head turner.

The Worst Car I Have Ever Driven
By Very Unsatisfied on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ever since I drove this car off the lot it nothing but a problem. The car's rear end sets too high over 17" inch wheels and it will simply not hold an alignment. I have had the car in seevral different dealers for service on 5 different occasions. It was given a four wheel alignement on 2 occasions, and the other three "couldn't duplicate" my concerns. The Chrysler dealers have been the worse. DON'T BUY THIS CAR!!! MINE'S A LEMON!!!

Suh-weet!
By Jenny Wentz on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is so much fun to drive- it really goes! Not only does the inside look super nice, but the outside is sporty and sleek too. It drives really well in snow b/c it has front wheel drive and it's even low pro! And the factory sound system will blow your mind it sounds so good! I wanted a reliable car that I could keep for a few years but also one that would look good too. They really matched the colors nicely. Mine is silver and has some silver interior along with the black. This car is super awesome, I tell you no lies!