2003 Chrysler Sebring 2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2003 Sebring LXi Still Rocks!!

2003 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

2003 Sebring LXi Still Rocks!!
By JC on

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a Chrysler Cirrus before my Sebring LXi, the (foreign manufactured) Cirrus was discontinued and the (American made) Sebring replaced it... they are essentially the same style/type vehicle (smaller, not a "boat" and very comfortable to drive, lots of power and handling to trust)... I loved my Cirrus and was unhappy that Chrysler had discontinued them (and I bought my Sebring somewhat reluctantly)... WoW! were my fears unfounded. The Sebring was a real step up in overall driving experience... It continues to be a wonderful vehicle, literally in every imaginable way. It truly feels/performs like a sports car. It has power to spare anytime I need it, IT ROCKS! (I'm Age 58)

Favorite Features

The gas pedal... instant response with lock 'n load handling.

Suggested Improvements

I still prefer the old automatic shifter, and not the "tap and go" auto-stick. But no biggie.
By jamesfarrar5
on 01/23/13 10:36 AM (PST)

Please note, the Sebring did replace the Cirrus. Both cars were manufactured in the same plant in Stering Heights MI. Both are considered American cars.