2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews 10

2003 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
nice car
By KL9 on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

10000 mi, good mileage, handling, and no rattles. poor storage space and road noise could be le

My 2003 Sebring
By cooldiva on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2003 Sebring LXI 2 months ago and I am exceptionally please with the smooth ride and dazzling exterior! Now it not only looks sporty, it's looks more stylish and classier!! I also love the front grille and the reshaped hood. This car is so appealing and such a head turner! I feet so cool riding down the rode in my beautiful black LXI coupe. Thank you for the better paint because I had problems with my paint on my 1998. I also love the 4-CD in dash with the 7 speakers!!!! Also the new stainless steel look inside is such an eye catcher! So as you can see I am truly enjoying my new redesigned 2003 Coupe!

Classy and Sporty with a hint of Luxury
By GregginStPete on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Today marks one month with my '03 Sebring LXI Coupe. To date I am very pleased with my purchase and also enjoy a level of exclusivity that was not expected. The Sebring is an interesting blend of Japanese components and American Design, with some German influence thrown into the mix. (Mitsubishi, Chrysler, and Mercedes). I have not seen another car like mine on the road and receive a good amount of looks from other drivers often in high-end vehicles. Overall I find the Sebring to be a sporty blend of luxury and style with a good amount of passenger and cargo room. Fit and finish are good and better than most American cars.

I Love My Sebring!
By Jonathan Anoldussen on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Yes, I've only had my car for a month, but truly love driving the car. The reason I only gave it a 9/10 for reliability and build quality is that there have already been a few tiny problems in the car, such as a creaking driver door and whistling vents. However, short of a 300M, I've never driven such a gorgeous car!

Wow...impressive car.
By stvkrenim on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The car has a surprisingly comfortable and quiet ride, a dramatic improvement over the '96 Cirrus I used to own. The interior seems a lot nicer, too. The car's engine is peppy enough for most situations, but when you really want to get moving quickly, the 2.4L engine is somewhat taxed by the car's weight. It never really feels truly underpowered...but it never feels like it has power to spare, either.

Excellent car
By Peter Larsen on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been close to 100% satisfied with my Sebring conv. True: It's not quite at Audi or BMW levels when it comes to interior plastics, but if it had cost $15000 more, it probably would have. It is very rigid (a pleasure to drive over diagonal RR- crossings !) Engine is happy to do what you ask it to, excellent. Transmission adjusts itself to shift a bit on the slow side, but that's most likely due to my agerage driving style (bumper to bumper traffic). I have had a couple of minor problems, one power window went bad after the car was rust- proofed (by the dealer). Not their fault really, and handled without discussion. Highly recommened.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
By wannie on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love it. I love it. I love it. Now repeat after me. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Sebring as reliable as ever
By slider5 on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Works great. Good performance.

Don't believe all you read
By bruiser on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Drove everything out there, SUV's,midsize sedans and entry level luxury and for the money the Sebring is hard to beat. Nice body,tight handling,powerful engine(V-6),roomy interior and thousands less than the competition.Read all the put-downs about the Sebring but my advice is drive one and see for yourself. Compare it to the Camry,Altima and Passat and look at the handling,ride,quietness,power,interior room and the looks. THEN look at the cost.Easy decision for me.

Sebrings Rock
By bremensedai99 on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Driving in this vehicle is sooooo fun. While the interior design is not as good as the 2000 model, it is still a gorgeous vehicle. Drives great, looks great, sounds great.