2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe - Consumer Reviews

LXi Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
2003 to 2013 Ten year in the making.
By simnimbus on 01/06/14 09:34 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since 2003, the belts, starter, radiator, idle air control unit, Tires, rear speakers, tune ups and oil changes were done over the past 10 years. Now at 130,000 mile, the struts are going to be replaced as well as the O2 sensors and the worn engine mounts. Inside the car, the visors, shift knob, automatic dimmer on the rear view mirror, steering wheel radio controls and the headlining are in need of repair. On the body, the paint on the bumper is starting to ware past the clearcoat, and the passenger side trunk in leaking and rusting inside the trunk on the underside behind the tail light. The car is a great mix of low cost performance and executive looks and middle class luxury.

Mopar Or No Car....?
By brycmtthw on 05/22/12 17:05 PM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first car. I was looking for a Chrysler or a Dodge car, full or mid size (wouldn't consider a Neon..).(Yes I know its a Mitsubishi) I had looked at Concorde, Intrepid, 300M, Sebring Sedan and a couple of the coupes. I ultimately settled on the coupe. The 2.5G is the best looking IMHO. Modern, and cleaner looking than before. The 3.0 Mitsubishi engine and the AUTO are excellent! The interior is comfortable, the Infinity stereo is awesome! But the dash, they are known for warping in the defrost area. but for the price and the mileage on the car, it was a steal! Beware that 91 octane fuel is recommended! other wise I love my Sebring!

I love this car
By Linsey on 09/30/07 12:25 PM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car 4 years old and I believe it still drives like it did when the first buyer bought it. It is fun and stylish. It gives the feel of a sports car without the price tag or insurance boost. Whoever designed this car needs a raise! This car is for someone who loves driving. You would have to be able to get up and down easily and not have to get to the back seat very often.

Happy to Drive
By HappyOne on 07/07/05 07:21 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We bought the car used 6/2005 and it is fast and fun to drive. The looks are great, the ride and handling are great. The rear seat is a joke, so buy the sedan if you need a real seat, but we do not.

My 2003 Coupe
By flyerfan on 12/29/04 11:11 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car overall. Sits low to the ground, so obviously not too easy to handle in the snow. Excellent pickup speed. Love the 4 CD changer

Enjoying my blue coupe
By Kimchee on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been pleased with the car, but there are a couple of buggy things about it. My car doors lock on their own after I leave the vehicle and the dealership said it can't be reprogrammed. So everytime I need to get in my car in my garage I have to unlock the doors again. I also had to have a new instrument cluster installed because the tachometer was working sporadically. The dealer couldn't set my mileage on the new odometer, so now I have miles on the odometer with the REAL miles on a sticker on the inside driver's door. Other than that, I have been pleased with the car and it really is a head turner.

The Worst Car I Have Ever Driven
By Very Unsatisfied on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ever since I drove this car off the lot it nothing but a problem. The car's rear end sets too high over 17" inch wheels and it will simply not hold an alignment. I have had the car in seevral different dealers for service on 5 different occasions. It was given a four wheel alignement on 2 occasions, and the other three "couldn't duplicate" my concerns. The Chrysler dealers have been the worse. DON'T BUY THIS CAR!!! MINE'S A LEMON!!!

2003 LXI Coupe by Eric
By Eric from Florida on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The outside styling compares to vehicles in the 30-50k range, a distinctive Mercedes touch. The (optional) infinity stereo rivals some premium after market stereos with exceptional sound. Unusual quiteness in the cabin, when all windows are up it is extremely quiet. The engine is also quiet unless pushed. Speaking of the engine, very fast and felt faster than a 200 h.p. vehicle, yet mileage doesn't seem to be effected holding to a good 30 mpg on the highway. Other great features: total of 5 cup holders, auto dimming rearview mirror, large trunk, spacious interior and fun to drive.

Great car/great value
By Chris Marin on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed my first Chrysler product (previously GM)very much. Very sporty, luxurious (leather, sunroof, stereo), and very unique. I have never had so many people ask me about a car or complement me regarding my car before. Looks much more expensive than it is. Great road car and excellent mileage (30 mpg at 75 mph). Very smooth on the road and very responsive. Can't believe there aren't more on the road. I would recommend it highly. Automatic stick shift is a hit with my teenage sons (and to me).

Excellent car!
By elenav4 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

A great family car. Something you can feel young in and safe!