2002 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: 2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coup

2002 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

LXi Coupe (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coupe.
By sxybrandon on

2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I Have Owed 2 Chrysler Sebring Coupes between the years of 2001 and 2002. I love the cars. The body style and the interior is very nice. I enjoy the 3.0 engine. I just wish it had a little more power. But. My issues I'm having on both cars are a Over Heating Issue. Seems like when Im driving up a hill, the car over heats. And, In the summer time. The car over heats alot.. I Have to run the air constantly to keep the fans going.. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue and if anyone could tell me what that is...

The sunroof, The chrome wheels, The Infiniti Sound System, The ride, The look and design of the car. It looks very modern.

I suggest putting a bigger engine in the car, something that isnt prone to over heating and oil leaks. The 2 door Coupe Sebring Needs to be brought back.. The 2001/2002 body style is very nice..

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By dale330
on 11/24/11 09:33 AM (PST)

Try taking your car to a Mitsubishi dealership. Although you drive a Chrysler Sebring, the coupe was built by Mitsubishi and uses Mitsubishi powertrains. They may be able to help you.