Had for 4.5 years and still going strong
By MarkM on
2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I have had this car since spring of 2002 and I still love driving it. I changed the brake pads and fluids at 50,000 and have changed the tires twice in 60,000 miles, and that's been the only maintenance necessary (other than oil changes). It still runs smoothly, and still has plenty of power. This car is the perfect balance between performance and practicality. I have moved apartments twice, transporting my stuff in this car. The back seat is spacious, and the sound system is GREAT. I didn't expect to still love the car this much after 4 and a half years, and I still get compliments on it.
Favorite Features
Everything that came factory is great: 17" chrome wheels, 200hp engine with 205ft-lb of torque, infinity sound system w/ 6-disc in-dash changer, sunroof. Plus with the windows tinted it has an incredibly stylish look.
Suggested Improvements
The turning radius is terrible. Maybe the worst I've ever experienced. Also, with the car being so front-heavy, it doesn't feel overly stable taking turns in the rain. Also, my tires seem to get low fairly often, which I thought was just me but I read someone else had the same problem.