Great First Car for Teens!
By Kaylee on
1998 Chrysler Sebring JXi 2dr Convertible
My dad bought me this car as my first, and it's been great. I've learned a lot about cars by owning it, with the typical breaks here and there (Such as coolant plugs going out, probably due to un-adult driving before me. The window motor broke, and was fairly easy to replace with my dads help.) The car has really has taken a beating, and still remains reliable and loyal. Even when I got into a fender bender, the car still ran wonderfully, and didn't have any mechanical damage when hit on the drivers front fender at 20MPH. The parts were easy to find. It's a fun, fairly safe car, and great for a first car.
Favorite Features
Electric convertible top, the "get up and go" when accelerating onto the highway, very comfortable bucket seats, sleek, long design. Infinity sound is wonderful, even with the top down.
Suggested Improvements
Only two cup holders, and can't hold american-sized drinks unless they're small, sometimes medium. Really low in the front, have to go slower in dips, gas mileage could be better. Takes awhile to heat in the winter, and air conditioner not made for Texas summers.