1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Long life for a first production year
By Peter on 07/07/07 11:43 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe

I love my Sebring LXi, which at 185,000 miles has about had enough. Although there were mostly minor or moderate problems, it dropped a valve at about 160,000. I shelled out the money to get it fixed, but now there are too many things wrong with it for it to be worth getting fixed: rear bushing, hole in front exhaust, etc. The only recurring problem with this car was the wheel bearings, replaced multiple times. I loved this car and will miss it.

95 sebring lx
By kore698 on 02/16/07 05:42 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

great car for the money and performance that you'll get out of its styling is good for the eyes to look at.

great car
By shottizle on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

very fast, i love it

Still Going Strong
By sjh1400 on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe

This has been a great car. I have 193000 miles and its still going strong.

almost 8 years
By Steven Chilton on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

When this car came out in 95 it was probably the best looking American car. It's style was similar to the Lexus 300's. That's why I bought it. I always said it was a poor man's Lexus. I've had this car almost 8 years and it still looks good and has been reliable. Only tires brakes and battery. It has had an oil leak for the past 3 years. the dealer seemed to think it was the cam senser but they weren't sure so I didn't have it fixed. It's been a good car never breaking down once. The tape player did jam and I haven't bben able to get the tape out.

First Car
By Eliyas on 03/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe

This being my first car, i've learned alot. This car is a very nice car to drive, and to own. Very fast, but kills the gas. The brakes on this thing are amazing, i think its all sports type brakes. One thing you should watch out before buying this car is that parts are very expensive for this car. The engine is all mitsu, and this car is the EXACT same as the dodge avenger, and the mitsu eclipse. Love the bucket seats and the stock speaker system. AUTO SUNROOF IS AMAZING.

Don't Buy a 95 Sebring
By Pekao on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car looks great from the outside, maybe even the inside, but once you drive with it for more than a week, you begin to realize the true colors of the vehicle. The first thing that went wrong, was the heat. Then after i was told it would be over a thousand dollars to fix, the car wouldn't start half the time. And eventually cut out on me in the middle of the highway. If I were you i wouldn't buy a 95 sebring, sure its aestheticly pleasing, but the motor is a piece of crap.

Lauren
By Lauren Haynie on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXi 2dr Coupe

it was a nice car,bumper was rebuilt and had reciepts to back up all of repairs.