Used 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon - Consumer Reviews

Classic 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )

Excellent
By E.C.

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Classic 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a new special edition with the two tone black/silver paint and red leather seats. Great car and the pricing was incredible. I looked at other comparable cars, but there was no way to get them under $13k, not even close. To me this car is a classic. The looks, performance, cargo space, build quality, and handling are great. I'm also getting 25 mpg average, so no complaints there.

Black/silver paint, polished aluminum wheels (not chrome, red leather seats, cargo space, power/heated seats and traction control)

2010 is the last year for the PT Cruiser.

No Better Car For the $$
By R.B.

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Classic 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a new 2010 PT special edition (black and silver w/red leather seats). This PT is loaded and a blast to drive. I paid under 13K for a car stickered at $19995! (try buying a stripped HHR or Kia Soul for that!). I looked at a lot of cars and NOTHING came close to the bang for the buck that the PT has. The build quality is excellent. This is the end of production for these cars and they are sitting unsold on the lots which is sad but a real opportunity as well! Go get one!

The looks, especially with the special black top and silver body paint scheme. Red leather seats. The cargo space. The polished aluminum wheels (not cheap chrome). 4 wheel disc brakes

Gas mileage is good, not great. I'm getting 22 in city driving so far. Suspension is calibrated for comfort not sport driving.

Happy
By hank

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Classic 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Yes there are nicer cars out there but not for $10,990. Yes, I stole it brand spanking new 2010 (list $18,995). L for that kind of money if you buy anything else you need a dog and a White cane. So what that it gets 21 mpg average. In 100,000 miles I will spend 920 gallon more than in the Kia soul (26 mpg average), which is $2760+ 10,995=$13,755. Can't buy a soul loaded with identical equipment and none of those can tow a motorcycle trailer. Enough said.

Looks, still cool and timeless

Does not matter anymore

Mistake or not?
By unsure

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Classic 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm happy to see the positive reviews about this car but I am unhappy with the car's performance. I never thought to ask about it at the dealership or research it. This is the second one I've owned; but honestly the '01 seemed to perform much better. Did I make a mistake??? Hopefully, my concerns will dissipate with time since less than 700 miles. I've brought it in the service dept; naturally no signs of anything wrong...

interior/exterior looks nice, nice sound system

Well-built
By L Wall

2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Classic 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first pt cruiser. After many years of driving large gas guzzlers it's nice to drive a small peppy well built car. I have two friends who own older pt cruisers and they are happy with them. I'm getting 21 miles per gallon city driving. The 2010 model comes pretty much loaded with options. good deal for the money. I drove two foreign cars and they didn't drive as nice and quiet as the pt cruiser. This car has an American car feel, nice and solid. The heated power seat is a nice standard feature on chilly mornings. Get one of these while they're still available at a great price.

• SUV