2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific PT Cruiser model:
sunset edition
By sunset edition on 08/14/08 19:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! I've always wanted one and always let my now teenage daughter talk me out of; she left for college & I got my car (Sunset Edition) the color is great and the chrome really sets it off. I do wish the interior plastic molding was better matched and I REALLY miss my cruise control but this car is great. I've got a 2 yr old and with this car she can see out from her car seat, with my cobalt my 7 yr old nephew couldn't see out. To me the seats are more like the truck I used to drive than a car & I love the way the seats fold and remove; comes in handy with our frequent auctions and yard sales! In ending this one was worth waiting for. I love the dash board clock & emblems.

No Complaints Here
By Zippin Around on 08/14/08 01:54 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The P.T. Cruiser is a sharp looking vehicle. Zippy & fun to drive. The comfort & cargo area are a perfect size. I am sorry I did not purchase one before. What a shame Chrysler is going to discontinue the Cruiser. I am very pleased with the purchase of this 2008.

Boring, boring, boring
By JW on 08/03/08 13:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Looks good from the outside, but by 2008 is getting dated. The dashboard is sleek, but made of a very cheap plastic. The seats are not comfortable in the slightest for long drives. They are not contoured to the body at all. Not much storage capacity despite being a wagon. The power is pitiful in town and for the highway.

Fun and Classy!
By Cruiser on 07/27/08 15:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This car is comfortable, easy to drive and has a solid feel. I love it. It appeals to young and old alike. I am glad I made the purchase. Highly recommend

don't even
By Stinks on 06/28/08 11:23 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Poor turning radius, under powered, stiff handling, inadequate braking, over all a loser.

Sunset Boulevard Street Edition Rocks!
By Karen on 05/25/08 15:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second PT. My first met with an untimely end and other than a few colorful bruises and sore spots I survived. My 2002 Limited didn't. I'm so very impressed with these vehicles I bought another to replace my still missed PT. But it was meant to be. Because the PT I just happened to find tucked away in this private dealership is ONE of the 500 that were made. Yep, I got one. I have a Sunset Boulevard Street Edition PT Cruiser. This car is gorgeous! And it's mine, mine, mine!!

Fun!
By Kelly on 05/06/08 22:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love it! I got the metallic black and the finish is beautiful. The interior is unique and stylish. The pick up is good and it's full of pep. Not only that but it's so easy to park! The handy lift gate and fold away seats allow my Rottweiler to come along! It's roomier than it looks it's an eye catcher. I don't care if it's a little bit harder on the gas than some - it's far better than the SUV I just unloaded and it's way funner to drive. It works for me :)

PT Cruiser Had to have it
By Had To Have it. on 04/10/08 07:08 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have been a Chevy man for years, an I love old car, and then when I read this was the last year of the PT Cruiser I knew I had to have one. I love the way this car looks I love the way it drives. I just love this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon in VA is:

$110 per month*