The whole truth and nothing but...
By susieqt on
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Ok so here is the truth about my 2007 convertible pt cruiser base model black. I bought the car brand new in 2007 and just recently traded it for a Nissan Maxima ONLY because my family complained we needed more space. I loved the car and wish I could have kept it too! pros: fun, cute, no mechanical issues ever cons: not much room inside, bad on gas.. i did have a tear in my carpet which is odd it was barely driven... and my visor broke off one morning just simply opening it, guess the plastic was cold. For the price its an fantastic little car! I bought it at 27 years old and was so much fun. Now it was to hold my son and husband... just not enuff space.. but I will miss the "turtle"
Favorite Features
The look was so cute and it was a very fun car to drive with the top down. Was always an attention getting and just made you love the sunshine on those nice spring sunny days!
Suggested Improvements
Interior stained easily even from drips of water (rain from window etc) left marks.. Carpet wore easily as my car barely has 25,000 miles and a hole wore on the drivers side.. could take off a little faster too... thats how it got its nickname in my family aka "the turtle".. but it was a well loved turtle!