2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Review: Biggest Mistake

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser - Consumer Review

Touring Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Biggest Mistake
By convertibe on

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The PT Cruiser has been the biggest mistake I have ever driven. Forced to drive it as a result of financial difficulties and automobile difficulties, I have been given the reigns(courtesy of a loving family member) to a car which I despise. Let me give you a list of complaints. The styling is horrible. I wouldn't let a blind person drive this car. It is the ugliest car I have ever seen. Its handling is so porous so I believe I can outmaneuver the car with a large Uhaul truck. The acceleration is pathetic. I had a child zoom by me on their skateboard (and I had the gas pedal completely floored...kidding but...) The car has been in the shop almost as much as it has been on the road.

It is better than walking.

Do not make this model of car. Bring back the Chrysler Crossfire. That was a high performing car with some style.
By dave03886
on 03/17/13 06:49 AM (PDT)

You got the car for free it sounds like and your complaints are styling,ugly,handling, and acceleration. There are a lot more cars out there that you would be happier with, however it would break the heart of your "loving" family member if they knew how much of a spoil rotten brat you really are. Give the car back and walk why don't you. I have the same car with over 70K miles on it and the only bad thing I can say is lower control arm bushings are regular maintenance replacement items every 30 K miles like clock work.