LOVE IT
By IGGYPOP on
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Bought a 2007 touring, mars blue color with 23k miles on it (was a rental car), rides great, inside pretty comfy, love the blue dash, fun as heck to drive, 2.4L has good pickup, wish glove compartment locked and had the chilling feature like the Caliber, my gas w/local driving is 14.6-14.9 with no change in 1 month so that is terrible. My dad would have loved the 50's feel!!
Favorite Features
Exterior look, funky interior seats with design, colored dashboard, vent knobs that turn all kinds of ways.
Suggested Improvements
Better local/city gas mileage, Locked glove compartment/chilling feature, softer seats, electric seats, cup holders that adjust in size.
By iggypop1
on 01/18/13 12:29 PM (PST)

I traded this car which was my review for a 2011 Nissan Cube. The PT local gas mileage at 12mpg was killing me so I got a Cube which I love, BUT the PT was a MUCH better handling car, better weight, better stereo (it kicked butt), better dashboard, had so much more than the Cube, so I would buy another PT again! I do love my Cube but it handles like a truck, all shaky and stuff but it looks so cool!