2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific PT Cruiser model:
2 PT Cruiser family
By dodge6095 on 11/03/07 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2007 cool vanilla Cruiser base with automatic and cruise control in 09-2007. Liked the vehicle so much I purchased another cruiser touring edition for my wife. Both vehicles drive and ride extremely well. Being senior citizens we enjoy the ease of entering and exiting this vehicle. Gas mileage is 22-23 cith and 26-28 highway. I drove Fords for forty two years but the PT Cruiser is far better than any Ford I ever owned. Fun to drive, sits up high, road visability is great and visibility from inside out is good with no blind spots like their is with the HHR. The PT for the money and value, and reliability with a lifetime warranty can't be beat in my mind. Very happy with

Fantastic Ride
By pita on 11/03/07 08:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2007 PT Cruiser vehicle because consumer repots show it to be economy friendly. The driving performance is amazing. It really holds the road well. I live in the country so most of the roads are 55mph and higher. The vehicle takes a curve with total smoothness and comfort. I have found nothing that I do not like about the vehicle. I purchased it for price, consumer rateings and gas usage. It is extrmely good on gas. My father has a 2007 expedition and the PT Cruiser feels just as smooth of a ride as his 35,000$ vehicle.

Great Car
By Sarah's Dad on 09/18/07 07:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car. I bought it for my daughter to drive to college. We got a Sin and Sound option package for a low price. My daughter loves the sunroof and the Boston Acoustics stereo. The fit and finish is WAY better than I expected at this price. The 4 cylinder engine is adequate. So far we have had 0 problems

Retirement Cruiser
By Rob's PT on 09/07/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Always loved this model, but the early models were costly. My 07 4 speed auto was a real bargain. I got the silver base model which i think goes best with the interior colors. Rented one for a few days, while my van was in the shop and fell for this baby!

Loving It
By TravelNurse on 09/03/07 09:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Cruiser, its fun to drive, easy on gas, comfortable to drive in. The turning circle is wider than I expected. The drive is smooth. I have driven in the mountains with this and it acts like a typical 4 cylinder, but has adequate power to make it up the mountains. The a/c is cold - important in Arizona! The fold down/take out seats are a real plus for carrying things in the back. My daughter does complain that the seating in the rear is not as comfortable as the front. My husband has bad knees and finds the higher seating very comfortable both to drive as well as getting in and out of the car. We are very happy with the car and look forward to many years with the new PT.

Fun
By Maureen on 06/30/07 05:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just love my new PT Cruiser! It's bright red and my husband and I bought some aftermarket chrome to jazz it up more. We put the chrome beltline on it and chrome around the lights and added a wood-look dash/radio control kit. It is the 2CK option with the leather seats and chrome body side mouldings and chrome wheels. It is beautiful and fun. I love the way it handles and it has more pickup on the highway than my old 4-cylinder "Mommy Van" I get 19 city and 22 hwy mileage. Not great, but about what I got with my other 4 cylinder van. I can fold down and tumble up the seats to fit two dog crates in it and this weekend I fit an ocean kayak in it! It does everything I ask of it.

Fun Convertible - Reliable!
By DAVNAU on 06/26/07 07:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Averaging 23 MPG so far - 19-20 City and 28 highway with the standard engine and 4-speed automatic. Note: I don't exceed the speed limits and only use the air conditioning on the hottest days. Absolutely no problems so far - everything works as it is supposed to. Engine performance is fine for me - better than the 2002 Ford Focus with stnadard engine that I was driving, with gas mileage about 2 MPG less than the Focus.

Regrets
By SOFLA on 05/05/07 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The mileage is just awful. How could a 4 cyl compact car in '07 get such bad mileage? Shame on you Chrysler. I have under 20K Mi and have been to the dealer 4 times. My PT stalled out on me 2 times! Embarassing for a new car. Check Eng light came on and off regularly, finally it was diagnosed as oxygen sensor. Clear lens on dash developed 2 cracks, A/C made noise when recurculate was turned on and off. All fixed politely by my accomodating dealer, however it is a hassle. I dread long term reliability and would sell right now if not for huge loss. Front seats have stains from water spills? Should have gone for the HHR for the extra 3-4K $. I do not recomend this car

More fun than expected, so-so on gas
By Cruiser in the Keys on 03/22/07 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

Rented a PT Cruiser for a week long trip through the Florida Keys. It was MUCH more "fun" than I would have expected - I'm 6'3 and the driving position was more comfortable than most vehicles. The Touring Turbo has pretty good pick-up and handling was really good for such a tall vehicle. VERY impressed with the fit and finish.

Yellow PT
By PT Yellow on 02/08/07 20:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my pale yellow PT. It's really a head turner. The car is so comfortable to drive. Its peppy. The ride is absolutely firm and first rate. Material quality is very good. This car is really quiet on the freeway. And, I got a lot of really great equipment with the PT. Be sure to get a Touring level with the Signature Package. The chrome wheels look great with the car. The Boston Acoustics Sound System is a must as is XM Radio. I am really doing to enjoy this car a lot. I was not expecting this much WOW factor.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.