Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific PT Cruiser model:

I love mine!
By Peggy

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I personally have not had any problems with my cruiser. It has plenty of room for a 4 cyl and plenty of storage and space if needed. We have 5 people in our family and can all take long trips in comfort and style. We have owned numerous vehicles with no such luck. Gas is really good in mine and it still drives like a new car. No problems what-so-ever. I would definitely recommend this car to others. My mother in law has had one for the last 7 years and has never had a problem with hers. She just loves it. She recently traded hers in for a 2008. Good luck to everyone and hopefully you will enjoy yours as much as we do ours!

I love everything about my car. Storage, room, smoothness, accesories, gas mileage....everything.

I have no complaints other than i do prefer leather interior.

No worries
By Sidney

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We change our car from the Jeep to Chrysler PT, we pay $8000 and a warrant for another 70000miles. We think the price is worth, also it runs in good condition. We like the space inside, not like the Honda & Toyota's skinny space. The fuel consumption is reasonable too. We like it.

Comfortable space inside the PT.

No Regrets So Far
By Ms. Lee

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This was a used car purchase. I love the style & design of the car but everything else is pretty much a disappointment. The gas mileage is poor, the seats are uncomfortable and stained, the window openers should be on the door, making a U-turn is a joke, the car shakes a bit at 65 MPH, and it is hard to see out from the back and front sloping window design (very dangerous). Luckily I have had no problems with the engine, steering or anything electrical. (keeping my fingers crossed).

Exterior design and color

Relocate window switches, better turning capabilities, better gas mileage, and replaced cheap fabric on seats.

PT is the best bang for the buck in NYC
By Wallstherb

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my little tank. It takes the streets of NYC without fail and the only problem in the gas. For a little car it drinks gas in traffic. I love the fact it is little for parking and the room is great inside. For the money I love it in Brooklyn, NY and with the cost so low I can get the bumpers re-painted from everyone hitting me when parked. A++ for anyone in NYC who wants a car!

Little car with lots of room inside and the back seats come out very easy.

Better on gas, what the hell it a four banger

Money Pit on Wheels
By jms

2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

In the year and a half that I have owned ny cruiser, it has had repairs done on steering problems 5 times. I think the whole steering system must be new! Also, the air conditioning drags the idle speed down when waiting for traffic lights.

cool looking dashboard

move the buttons for the power windows off of the dashboard