2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific PT Cruiser model:
Even Dad loves it
By Cody on 07/22/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Dream Cruiser 3 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This has been an awesome car for us. Reliable and safe. Fits all of us nicely. Even I love to take it out without the wife, and have a little fun in town. It is definately a very underestimated performer. I have shocked more than a fair share of Mustangs and import tuners. I'm 6'2" and 235 lbs and I don't feel cramped in the drivers seat. We bought used with 2000 miles on it. It was a lemon law car from Pennsylvania. It was supposed to be some random electrical problem, but none was ever found. This car hasn't so much as hiccuped in the year we have had it. Will buy another Dream Cruiser this year or the next.

Dream of a Dream Cruiser
By Robert on 03/13/06 18:22 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Dream Cruiser 3 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Our Dream 3 Cruiser is the best car I've ever owned, that's number one out of 62 cars !! This two-tone, turbo, leather interior is quite a car. 25K miles and not one problem of any kind. Mileage in the 26/27 mpg range consistently. And more power than most could appreciate. Perfect car to 'dress' up and is always getting attention whereever we go. Changed tires from the factory originals and what a difference it maeks - now even quieter and faster ! This car is just simply hard to beat regardless !!! Just hope Chrysler doesn't mess it up in it's next generation . What a car !!!!!!!!

Fun Vehicle
By Elliezer Freyre on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Dream Cruiser 3 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This one of the most fun cars I have ever owned. It's agile, very quick, while at the same time averaging 25-26 miles per gallon. It's amazingly smooth and quiet at highway speeds. Running 70- 80 mph, you'd think you were going 50. It truly is a cruiser. I would definitely recommend the Turbo motor, as it's performance is outstanding.

PT Cruiser Rules
By Bob Anderson on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Dream Cruiser 3 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The PT is the very best vehicle for fun driving, good looks and sport utility like workability. This vehicle is AWESOME. We have had 40 other vehicles from full size vans, mini vans, sport utes, sports cars, luxury cars, u name it. This one is definitely the best for the price. Get a stick shift. If you can't drive a stick, learn to!