2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
Great buy for the money
By dblang on 12/01/08 18:35 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is unbelievable. Hand welded aluminum frame. A car built like this would be three times the price. The power to weight ratio would not be able to handle 300+ h.p. Everyone is right about the attention. Thumbs up from everyone. Not a bellybutton car like a Vette. Buy one and love life. Yellow is the way to go. Rides like a go-cart.

Look Ma, A Prowler
By CarLover on 05/27/06 23:27 PM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I sometimes feel awkward driving my prowler from all the attention it gets. I lose count of all the jaw drops and head turns and thumb ups each day I take it out on road. Very few cars on the road get as much attention from young and the old not to mention the ladies!

Head Turner!
By Jotman on 12/09/05 20:09 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this for two weeks and have never had more attention in my life. You can't help but feel good driving it and others smile when you go by. 10-20 years from now you'll get the same looks! Only 11,000 cars ever made. First one sold for $141K last $175K I'm holding on to this one, keep the miles low and hoping for a great return. If it never happens Who cares this is fun to drive and will never drop below 20K. Wish I could say that for all my other cars.

Great car
By Eric Barger on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Most fun car I have ever had!!!!!

Fun in The Sun
By et-alias on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A real head turner.If you wanted to feel like a million bucks then this is the car for you. I would say about 90% of the cars and people you pass will stare and give you the thumbs up.

Kool-Cat...
By Dan Lock on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first sports car I have owned. Dreamed of owning it since 1997, (purple) after almost winning in a radio contest. I choose the orange one, after selling the yellow one (2000). Love the color. Recently joined an online club and cruised the Lancaster area with 30 other cats... a sight to be seen..... People are suprised when they see one passing by, imagine 30...........WOW! love this car!

tj review
By tristen jenkins on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

its got very good handling and is very comfortable

PROWLER REVIEW
By Sim SIngh on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

THe prowler is the best car in the world. EVERy one should have one. It is a tribute to all hotrods.

Nothin else like it!!!
By Sweet P on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Maybe a stiff ride...but who's looking for pot holes and unpaved roads driving this baby! No V-8...so what, it has plenty of guts when you need it, and it's more fun driving it slow anyway! No stick...well you can't wave or return the high sign with one hand on the steering wheel and one on the stick anyway! Attention Magnet...a negative???

The Greatest Car In A Long Time
By Prowler on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Prowler Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The best chick getter you could possible imagin. The car is fast and great to drive.