2008 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
It's A Keeper!
By Bob R. on 06/07/08 06:05 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Quiet, solid, comfortable ride while driving. After test driving several mid-size SUV's (Toyota Highlander, Subaru Tribeca, Infiniti FX1, Suzuki XL, and the Veracruz), I settled on the Chrysler Pacifica. I think this is an excellent automobile. Chrysler should continue to produce it. It would be a shame to discontinue such a fine vehicle.

Safe & Beautiful
By Sandi on 05/26/08 10:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this car for its high safety rating. We are tall people (5'9 6'3") and can fit very comfortably in the front and second row seats. The gas mileage we get is not very good. This is our one disappointment. The extras (which came standard on this model) are outstanding.

Very Junky Car
By Johnny on 05/21/08 16:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The car may look nice but it is a piece of junk. I bought this thinking I got a steal but this has been the worst car I have ever driven. The brakes are very very bad, the acceleration is decent, the steering is not up to crossover standards. It's an overall piece of junk.

I've said this before...
By OhNOO! on 05/16/08 17:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

But this time I promise never to buy another piece of c**p from Chrysler ever again! Antiquated engine and transmission. Lumber wagon ride and handling, really poor mileage from the very old design PUSHROD engine that has been around since 1989! And talk about quality, it is not anywhere to be found! Misfitting dashboard, poor assembly, mismatched colors, really bad leather that appears fake in the way it wears and fades. We bought it new and the depreciation really hit hard. Sold it for penny's on the dollar! Avoid at all costs, it does not even belong in a rental car fleet!

Nice Car
By Steve on 05/14/08 08:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a nice vehicle. Powerful comfortable. Just a treat to drive until you pass a gas station. I thought with the 6 speed transmission it would get halfway descent gas mileage. About 16 in the city, 27 or so on the road. (I'm sure I can do better on the highway). My 96 Grand Caravan did better in City driving. Overall this is a very nice car. I really like it!

best crossover ever
By mark times on 04/30/08 06:10 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica LX 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well when I first went to the car lot I was looking for a Dodge or a Jeep because I thought a car like that wold be very hard to get to so when he told me that hey young men it is possible to get a crossover like that I was so happy he said that he so the light lite upon my face then I still said to myself that there no way in god's holy world that I could get a car with sleek body style and hard cover face and a banging grill with wood all over the place and with also comes with a tv and also comes with a navigation system and so much of room also to top it off it also comes with a sun roof I also like the way that the dashboard is made how goes around

What a vehicle!!!
By Jonathan Nugent on 04/12/08 07:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Blew out the Town & Country van for space, quality, comfort, and definitely the appearance. Doesn't look and feel like a van neither. Sits higher up than usual vehicles, feels safe with all-around airbags

Comfort Plus
By Delores C Daundivier on 04/02/08 07:24 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is great for over 65 folks as it is comfortable and spacious. Very nice crossover. Room to travel long distances plenty of room for everything and easy on tired old bones

Dream Machine
By Stephen on 02/13/08 08:04 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wonderful automobile. Too bad Chrysler has ended production. Well designed interior and a first class ride. I've had many Chrysler products and this one is my favorite.

Best Ride Ever!
By Kimberad on 11/25/07 16:51 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Rides like a car with the extra room of an SUV. Sits up higher so I can see better in traffic, parks in parking garage at work with ease! Fabulous vehicle - with lifetime powertrain warranty - I will keep this forever!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.