2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews 2

2008 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
Great Car! So Far...
By Brennen on 09/22/09 08:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my Pacifica. I have the Signature Series with all the extras. Although I was worried that having so many power features could potentially mean expensive repair bills, this has not been an issue thus far. The Pacifica is extremely comfortable for four passengers, but it could have used a little more leg room in the third row. The seats are supportive, the the ride is smooth and quiet, and the engine and transmission perform well. I have had no problems at all with this car. I am extremely pleased my purchase.

Extremely Pleased
By Vincent Black Shadow on 05/26/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded an 03 Town & Country that served us very well. Couldn't be more pleased with the Pacifica as a replacement. Refined and quiet, well done interior and great performance for a vehicle of this size. Haven't had it long enough to judge the fuel economy but I'm really not concerned. This is a very well made and well thought out car. Not to mention 30% off sticker from a dealer that was on the "list".

Investment
By hmg on 03/30/09 07:25 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded up from a GM product. This vehicle is fun to drive and the interior is great in the touring signature series. Chrysler can't fail with more cars at a good investment price and this stand behind bumper to bumper warranty coverage. No more pacificas, too bad. At least I got mine! Can't wait for a summer road trip.

We love it
By Retired on 03/12/09 19:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced a 2006 3.5 4 spd with this 2008 4.0 6 spd. '06 had a transmission problem that could not be fixed before we had to travel. What a difference. Must faster from the light, better milage on the highway but about the same mpg here in the Arkansas mountain community. Did replace air filter with K&N and use synthetic oil. Rides and drives better than any vehicle we have owned. Can drive 800 miles a day with no problem. Sorry they're going to discontinue. Guess with the bumper to bumper lifetime warranty we'll drive it until it won't go.

Sad to see this baby go
By jtg1961 on 03/04/09 17:34 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the second Chrysler Pacifica I've owned. I was happy with my 05 but wanted to upgrade to the 08 with 4.0L engine and 6 spd transmission. The difference with the extra power and smoother shifting is incredible. Too bad they didn't get it right initially but they have it right now, just in time to discontinue the line. What a shame, this is one of the best vehicles Chrysler has ever made. I bought one of the last of the 08 model year and hopefully it'll last a long time. The lifetime powertrain warranty should ensure that it does.

Great vehicle!
By Dianebkht on 01/17/09 19:06 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica LX 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Really nice vehicle, inside and out. The down side to the Pacifica is fuel usage. Drives great! Interior is protected, therefore making it easy to wipe off stains. Lots of space, no outside noise like the Town And Country I just traded in. Lots of leg room. Cargo is huge enough for a body (example people only) My Pacifica did not come with DVD so I will have one installed along with rims. I really got a great deal on my new Pacifica with me trading in a Chrysler. Now is the time to buy! Love the safety features as well! No bad experience at dealership nor with vehicle so far!

Great Crossover
By 2nd Pacifica on 01/08/09 11:48 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2004 Pacifica AWD when they came out. Great crossover! My family and I have driven all over the U.S. no problems. Lots of cargo space. Just traded in on a 2008 because of all that is on it unlike Ford/GM. A lot for the money. Sorry that Chrysler is not going to continue building them.

looks are deceiving
By D on 10/05/08 13:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Nice looking car, but it's only skin deep, interior is cheaply made, gas mileage is poor, lots of things missing that should be there like a glovebox light, ipod input, switches to shut of dome lights. The absolute worst car I ever bought. Tranny shifts hard, car starts roughly and stalls sometimes.

Satisfied, Great vehicle
By Trail on 07/02/08 03:20 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My first Chrysler and I feel we made the right choice, Great price with the features to match. Great acceleration, drives like a family vehicle without the look of a van. Plenty of interior space and leg room for even the third row passengers.

So far, so good.
By cstrait37 on 06/20/08 19:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Got out of a lease on a 2005 Grand Cherokee (HEMI) and moved to more space, better MPG. Got 0% 60 months and a GREAT deal because of edmunds.com Wife loves the 6 sp tranny and the 4.0 L combined with the AWD. Signature Series a MUST! GREAT CAR! Downside: Anyone in the CT area should NEVER deal with Action Motors of Danbury, CT. Not enough space to explain all. For instance got out of the Jeep (gave it to the dealer), 2 months later we get calls from a collection agency asking for the balance of $$$ owed on the Jeep. Dealership never paid it off. 3 weeks and a LOT of phone calls later, it was taken care of. They are a MEAT MARKET. You are just a number at Action Motors. Go elsewhere.