Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Love my Pacifica
By Hunts

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I own two Chryslers; one pacifica and one pt cruiser. I adore my pacifica so much. When we heard they weren't making them anymore we turned in our 2006 model for an upgraded Touring 2008. I can't even compare the two cars because they are so different. This is definitely my favorite car i have ever owned and love the comfort and feeling of safety traveling with my family. i hope it lasts forever, or they decide to start making them again. I wish both my cars were pacificas.

Safety, look, comfort, the heated leather seats (and before this I refused to even consider leather interior), the DVD player in the back.

Find a fix for the feeling of being in a helicopter when the back windows are open and the front windows are closed. The pressure hurts the ears something fierce.

Love Our Car!
By AccordingtoHez

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this 6-passenger car because as a family of 4, it's not too big, but there's room to grow (and carpool in the meantime). We have LOVED it! Definitely an upgrade from our economy car before ;-) If you're looking for a car that's just the right size with lots of amenities, give the car a look. *Disclaimer: Have only owned a few months, so I cannot attest to long-term reliability, but we are not worried about it ourselves.

If the 3rd row seats reclined, they would fit smaller adults pretty comfortably - they're too upright.

A problem no one can fix
By Bob

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

When first starting my 2008 Pacifica, it sounds like the starter remains engaged with the flywheel for a few seconds. More so when cold than subsequent attempts. Starter replaced, problem not solved. Dealership is now saying the power steering fluid maybe thickening up due to the cold weather and the power steering maybe causing noise. Find this hard to believe for a car with less than 25k (or at all). Had other problems (tie rod, brakes, rattling noise in the interior) since purchasing vehicle with 18+k miles on it. Too many for a such a newer vehicle in my opinion.

Like the interior room, back up camera, size and handling. Get 24 mpg on hwy. Like 4.0L V6. Auto rear hatch

Interior light for glove box, arm rests angle is a little low in the down position, add outside temp gauge, be able to reset MPG (like my Buick)

It Saved My Wife's Life
By Mark G

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife has driven 3 of these vehicles, 2004, 2006 and now the 2008 Touring W P Chrysler Edition. The car is one of the safest vehicles on the road and it built like a tank with Mercedes technology. My wife was rear ended (high speed)in a mulitiple car pile up on the freeway 5 months after getting the car and then hit a second time. She walked away without a scratch or bruise and the car survived quite well !! Why stop building this car? We would have bought them forever! Maybe decisions like this is why Chrysler went bankrupt. This car was heavily influenced by Daimler and was the best product to come out of their influence.

Second Row Heated Leather For The Kids Exterior Style Stylish Chrome Wheels

Keep Building It Better Mileage

Touring 2009 Model
By Ani

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have to post this here because there is no place to do the 2009. Our daughter bought the new 2009 Touring Model in January. She loved it at first but it has given her nothing but grief. Bad motor mounts. Transmission knocking and dealer says that is normal. One more thing also that I can't remember. She is so disgusted. In the garage again and again.