Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2008 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Please start making the Pacifica again!
By Russ

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a 2007 base model for our son to tour with his band and we had been looking for a late model Pacifica for a while ourselves. A loaded Limited fell into our laps. We could not have been more pleased. Ride is great. Seats and all the adjustments and memory are required for us with me 6-4 and wife 5-4 although I don't give up the driving duties much. It is our long distance car and I love to drive it. Chrysler HAS to reintroduce this car!!

lumbar support and seat adjustments are the best. Navigation and back up camera are perfect. Although our kids are grown, the DVD player and 6-CD radio are nice. We haven't activated the satellite radio, but will soon when we retire.

Start making it again with a little better gas mileage.

Best Ride Ever!
By Kimberad

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Rides like a car with the extra room of an SUV. Sits up higher so I can see better in traffic, parks in parking garage at work with ease! Fabulous vehicle - with lifetime powertrain warranty - I will keep this forever!

It rides great and easy to use radio & interior controls, Siruis radio makes another great feature. I always want to be driving!

Lower the price - everything else is great!