Don't Waste Your Money
By danyella3_21 on
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have had my Pacifica for 2 years now and the gas tank has been completely replaced twice and still doesn't work properly. It takes 10-15 minutes to pump $20 of gas. Chrysler says there is no recall for this, only a "technical flag." I do love the interior of this vehicle. It's very spacious and super comfortable. Six adults can ride and have plenty of room. The seats fold down and make it easy to haul all kinds of things, big and small. It drives very well. Smooth riding for all passengers. I would love to keep it longer if my gas tank worked. I am trading it in for a Ford. (The only company that didn't take my taxpayer dollars and still showed profit!)
Favorite Features
Spacious interior for all passengers. Radio controls on the steering wheel.
By mhugg
on 04/09/11 19:26 PM (PDT)

I have had the same problem. Multiple attempts have been made to repair my car and no one can fix it. Car has 2 fuel pumps.Both have been replaced. When my car uses half a tank of gas, it runs out of gas and then takes forever to refuel since I must trickle the gas in. After gassing up, the car dies repeatedly until you turn off the engine and let it sit a few minutes. Help!! I love my 'cifica and don't want to haqve to replace it.