Used 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

not at all happy
By unhappy dad

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the car for my wife and three kids . Over look of car great . Big issues hear AWD , car just shut off on a highway with my three kids in the car . And would not stay running for more than one minute . Dealer sent me over the edge. No help at all . This first and last Chrysler I'll ever buy . After talking to some other owners have had same problems . Upset in DAD PA

Favorite Features

overall look

Suggested Improvements

fit and finish I owned Toyota's in the past to much outside noise , hear awd , overall inside and out have molding falling off over driver side door

I'm mystified
By Bill

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The title of my comments says it all. I don't understand why these didn't sell well. I know Chrysler didn't market them well but I've had an S class Mercedes, a 540 BMW and 40 other cars and this is my favorite. It is great on fuel if you consider it's 2 1/2 tons and gets 30+ mpg on the highway and about 20 in the city. I've just finished a trip to New England and the miles are effortless and I'm over 60 years old! I'd recommend one to anyone.

Favorite Features

seats, Intermezzo stereo (optional) ride

Suggested Improvements

None!

MY New Pacifica
By ubiquitous

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This 2007 Pacifica replaced my 2004 Pacifica. Improvments include the 4 litre engine, 6 speed transmission, 19 inch tires. Otherwise it was quite similar to my 2004 Pacifica. A fun car to drive. Best car purchase since 1963...

Favorite Features

Backup camera and collision avoidance system. Stereo is great.

A Great Crossover
By Michael Franks

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

2007 Pacifica really takes this car to another level. New 4.0L V-6 and 6- speed tranny provide the performance transfusion that makes this a fun to drive vehicle, and fulfills its promise as a true car-like crossover vehicle. Steering response is improved, interior noise is down and the rear camera is helpful. Nice job Chrysler.

Favorite Features

Seat and mirror position and radio station maintained in memory. Doesn't matter who drives, no adjustment is needed. Blue tooth enabled handsfree cellphone operation...Neat

Suggested Improvements

Not much left to pick at here. Maybe continue to work on the road noise. My radio volume is lower and I can hear better, but even lower is better.

My 4th Pacifica
By Wendy

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My first Pacifica was bought back by Chrysler after 3 mo. The next one had minor problems and traded it in after 1 yr. 3rd one, Touring was great. Lease was almost up and with Chrysler push forward program, I got into a new one earlier. I went for the Limited with everything. I especially love the 4.0 engine. What a ride. The '07 is by far the best one yet.

Favorite Features

Nav system in dash, back-up camera, Sirrius radio.

Suggested Improvements

More cubby holes to put stuff in. With 6 CD player, I lost a good cubby hole. Seats that cool for us Southwesterners!