2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
Frustrated
By Disappointed Again on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Received a very good deal but traded one lemon for another. Bought new in '07 multiple dealer visits for clunky transmission, seat shedding foam, ext and int trim fading not aligned, brake rotors bad,heater/air not working, engine oil consumption so on and so on. Bad rotors with less than 9000 miles that's bad quality. Multiple dealer overnight stays and lots of frustration. Third brand new Chrysler dud. Had a 2001 Voyager and 2001 Sebring both with multiple warranty issues both traded in within 1 year of owning due to lack of confidence in vehicle. Decided to try again after 6 years hoped for better got worse. No joke have had upwards of 40 warranties with this vehicle.

Update
By William on 04/23/10 20:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a traveling Sales Rep and have put 30,000 miles on my Pacifica since 10/09. I still like the interior and ride. It does on ocasion groan in the driver side front end when I turn right. The tranmission on ocasion shifts hard. Other than those two issues has been a slightly above average car. Thanks! William

So Far So Good
By William on 09/20/09 19:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased a Base Pacifica, I am a traveling sales representative. It is nice to have room for samples and golf clubs. I put over 1,000 miles my first week and so far I like it. I hope it proves to be a reliable vehicle. The only complaint thus far is the large blind spots but the big mirrors help a little. William

Excellent "Sports Tourer"
By 3.8L on 09/13/09 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Owned the Pacifica for a while now, and still love it! Wanted the base model so we would only have two rows of seats. Engine performance is very good for only 200hp and a 4,400lb curb weight. Really powerful around town, breaks the front tires loose easily. Passing power (45-70) isn't that great, but not too bad. Handles curves very well considering larger size. Surprisingly, its a very good tow vehicle. Hardly can tell the trailer 2,000lb trailer is back there. Interior has held up well, but the seats get dirty very easily. Regardless, interior is beautiful and well put together. Love the sleek exterior, the car gets many compliments. I average 22mpg. Around 18 in the city, 25 on the highway.

Mileage not that great
By krissymom on 01/02/09 03:35 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Never get over 18 mpg on highway, lucky those who do. I get the clumping also, and my pedal sticks (my 1996 Saturn did this also) how annoying. I love the style, the drive, the look. I wish that there were no console in the middle of the 2nd seats for ease of getting into the 3rd row-- my kids have footprints all over it.

Transmission
By trombone on 04/24/08 16:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

If you buy one, be sure to ask or have the Torque converter checked because there have been many replaced (including mine) in this vehicle, which I found out after the fact. The vehicle would start shuttering in the rear going up hills and they found out the TQ was the culprit. A new one fixes it, but can be spendy if no warranty. Otherwise its an awesome vehicle that I love driving!

Good value for your money
By Julian on 09/30/07 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride, lots of room, very nice looking vehicle, surprisingly good mileage especially on the highway. Seats are quite comfortably. A great value for the money.

Like riding on a cloud...
By Jada on 01/24/07 02:54 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a back problem and was looking for a car with a smooth ride and I got it in my '07 Pacifica. Wonderful ride, feel very safe, beautiful on the outside, get lots of compliments, reliable and the best vehicle I've owned. Easy to get in and out of, tons of storage and great features. What more could anyone want?

Great Family Car
By kbern on 12/31/06 13:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Exceptionally comfortable ride. Good cargo space. A lot of car for the money. Good engine pick-up. Very pleased with the quality of the vehicle. For being a small six cylinder it has very good pick up.

Fun to Drive
By G Man on 12/22/06 08:33 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My new Pacifica and I'm loving it, handles great and have nothing bad to say about it. Lot of room and very comfortable. Still discovering all the new gadgets that are now standard with this model.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.