2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
140000 Miles and going strong...
By lcosta2 on 03/06/14 16:28 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 19 cars this is one of the best reliable suv ever no major problems just replace front shocks etc...and yes 140k on it...

Front end Quality is terrible...Tie Rods ends
By elizspald on 02/20/14 12:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at the Pacifica for 2 years before buying it in 2007. I currently have 52,000 miles on it, well under the national average. I have been replacing tie rod ends approx. every 10,000 miles. I have replaced a total of 7 in 45,000 miles. I am not on my 2nd coolant leak. I have had a shack in the frontend ever since I put new tires on, which one was bulged and needed to go back to replace it. Dash lights have burnt out and need replacing. I can't even image what I would be feeling if I hadn't have gotten the 7 year/70,000 warranty at $100 deductible!!! It's up in June...Think I'll be getting my a Ford or Chevy!!

Third year of enjoyment
By db60 on 05/23/12 17:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Having purchased our Pacifica as it came off a Chrysler lease in 2009, we could not be happier with the performance, handling and comfort that we enjoy. Our Pacifica is the W.P. Chrysler Signature Series, and this mean upgraded leather, radio and other features that make this an enjoyable vehicle. The interior is a dream. The Navigation is in the center of the speedometer and is simular to heads up displays. The capability to handle 7 (that is right 7) DVD's between the radio and the external changer makes long trip with Grandkids actually fun. The four captain chairs (all heated with individual controls) are extremely comfortable. Toad trips of 6 to 7 hours are not unheard.

Best value
By travis33 on 03/17/12 02:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

59,980 miles and not a single problem. $17 oil changes at the dealer and lifetime powertrain waranty. Compare even the oil changes to local Honda dealer at $39.99 and over a few years it will add up. I think a lot of the Pacifica owners are having issues with the 4 speed and the 3.5 liter. The 6 speed and the 4.0 have been flawless. Comfort is excellent as are the looks. Bought the car brand new and havn't had one regret. Probably buy another one soon, buick is getting old and I looked at the price of a 2008 Toyota Sienna $29,000, when a 2008 Pacifica is going for $13,000 with the same miles. No brainer.

The Pacifica was under-rated!
By mfj949e on 10/24/11 06:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2007 Pacifica Touring FWD for 4 years and generally loved the car. It had adequate power, had an extremely comfortable ride and a huge cargo area when the 2nd row seats were lowered. The handling was excellent and the fuel mileage was adequate for the 6 cylinder engine.

Great used buy...if you're a grease monkey
By werx on 03/22/11 15:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Let's first all agree that cars are built to break. Every car is going to have problems and failures...it's how much you enjoy driving the car and how practical it is for your particular needs that makes a car worth it. That being said...I love driving the pacifica. It rides great. It's quiet. It's loaded with features. It's safe. It's big enough to haul to 2 kids also. I've had to replace the usual Chrysler culprits like suspension bushings and motor mounts. The regular maintenance of the car (oil,brakes,transmission fluid) are all on par if not above par with every other car I've owned.

Underrated Performer poor MPG - in City
By Garth Stapon on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is extremely comfortable. The six speed transmission gives decent highway mileage. We have seen some minor reliability issues. The axle seal on the transmission was leaking and that was covered under warranty. There were also some paint cracks on the hood which is made of plastic and that was also repaired by warranty. I found a cracked / chipped brake caliper on my car at 60,000 miles. The part was available as an aftermarket part for $40 with a return of the core. We upgraded to drilled / slotted rotors on the front wheels and that enhanced braking. The temperature control system is sweet and the driver seat is VERY adjustable. The power is adequate. Traction control GREAT!

Spot on
By Jeanette on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

First new car and I feel very fortunate. We owned a Honda Accord and it was constantly having transmission problems. Chrysler had the lifetime engine/transmission warranty and I jumped. Not a single problem that wasn't fixed within seconds at the dealership or under recall. The torque converter needed adjusting and thats it. 44,000 miles and no problems. I live in los angeles and the driving can be dangerous so the high marks on safety are a plus.

Best in Quality
By MImi on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Well really like my pacifica i gotta say its the most reliable car and it has a lot of luxury

Frustrated
By Disappointed Again on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Received a very good deal but traded one lemon for another. Bought new in '07 multiple dealer visits for clunky transmission, seat shedding foam, ext and int trim fading not aligned, brake rotors bad,heater/air not working, engine oil consumption so on and so on. Bad rotors with less than 9000 miles that's bad quality. Multiple dealer overnight stays and lots of frustration. Third brand new Chrysler dud. Had a 2001 Voyager and 2001 Sebring both with multiple warranty issues both traded in within 1 year of owning due to lack of confidence in vehicle. Decided to try again after 6 years hoped for better got worse. No joke have had upwards of 40 warranties with this vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.