2007 Chrysler Pacifica 4.0L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

Touring Wagon (4.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
140000 Miles and going strong...
By lcosta2 on 03/06/14 16:28 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 19 cars this is one of the best reliable suv ever no major problems just replace front shocks etc...and yes 140k on it...

Front end Quality is terrible...Tie Rods ends
By elizspald on 02/20/14 12:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at the Pacifica for 2 years before buying it in 2007. I currently have 52,000 miles on it, well under the national average. I have been replacing tie rod ends approx. every 10,000 miles. I have replaced a total of 7 in 45,000 miles. I am not on my 2nd coolant leak. I have had a shack in the frontend ever since I put new tires on, which one was bulged and needed to go back to replace it. Dash lights have burnt out and need replacing. I can't even image what I would be feeling if I hadn't have gotten the 7 year/70,000 warranty at $100 deductible!!! It's up in June...Think I'll be getting my a Ford or Chevy!!

Third year of enjoyment
By db60 on 05/23/12 17:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Having purchased our Pacifica as it came off a Chrysler lease in 2009, we could not be happier with the performance, handling and comfort that we enjoy. Our Pacifica is the W.P. Chrysler Signature Series, and this mean upgraded leather, radio and other features that make this an enjoyable vehicle. The interior is a dream. The Navigation is in the center of the speedometer and is simular to heads up displays. The capability to handle 7 (that is right 7) DVD's between the radio and the external changer makes long trip with Grandkids actually fun. The four captain chairs (all heated with individual controls) are extremely comfortable. Toad trips of 6 to 7 hours are not unheard.

Best value
By travis33 on 03/17/12 02:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

59,980 miles and not a single problem. $17 oil changes at the dealer and lifetime powertrain waranty. Compare even the oil changes to local Honda dealer at $39.99 and over a few years it will add up. I think a lot of the Pacifica owners are having issues with the 4 speed and the 3.5 liter. The 6 speed and the 4.0 have been flawless. Comfort is excellent as are the looks. Bought the car brand new and havn't had one regret. Probably buy another one soon, buick is getting old and I looked at the price of a 2008 Toyota Sienna $29,000, when a 2008 Pacifica is going for $13,000 with the same miles. No brainer.

The Pacifica was under-rated!
By mfj949e on 10/24/11 06:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 2007 Pacifica Touring FWD for 4 years and generally loved the car. It had adequate power, had an extremely comfortable ride and a huge cargo area when the 2nd row seats were lowered. The handling was excellent and the fuel mileage was adequate for the 6 cylinder engine.

Great used buy...if you're a grease monkey
By werx on 03/22/11 15:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Let's first all agree that cars are built to break. Every car is going to have problems and failures...it's how much you enjoy driving the car and how practical it is for your particular needs that makes a car worth it. That being said...I love driving the pacifica. It rides great. It's quiet. It's loaded with features. It's safe. It's big enough to haul to 2 kids also. I've had to replace the usual Chrysler culprits like suspension bushings and motor mounts. The regular maintenance of the car (oil,brakes,transmission fluid) are all on par if not above par with every other car I've owned.

Spot on
By Jeanette on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

First new car and I feel very fortunate. We owned a Honda Accord and it was constantly having transmission problems. Chrysler had the lifetime engine/transmission warranty and I jumped. Not a single problem that wasn't fixed within seconds at the dealership or under recall. The torque converter needed adjusting and thats it. 44,000 miles and no problems. I live in los angeles and the driving can be dangerous so the high marks on safety are a plus.

Owner
By joe deleo on 06/26/10 02:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Super vehicle - Roomy, comfortable, quick, great look in and out. Very reliable.

Don't Waste Your Money
By danyella3_21 on 04/13/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Pacifica for 2 years now and the gas tank has been completely replaced twice and still doesn't work properly. It takes 10-15 minutes to pump $20 of gas. Chrysler says there is no recall for this, only a "technical flag." I do love the interior of this vehicle. It's very spacious and super comfortable. Six adults can ride and have plenty of room. The seats fold down and make it easy to haul all kinds of things, big and small. It drives very well. Smooth riding for all passengers. I would love to keep it longer if my gas tank worked. I am trading it in for a Ford. (The only company that didn't take my taxpayer dollars and still showed profit!)

After four months
By Don on 03/22/10 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Still love the vehicle. We had to get use to the color (Marine Blue Pearlcoat) but after a while it grows on you. The interior is very comfortable. The sound system is good and the DVD entertainment is very clear. With the 255 horsepower engine and a 4500 lb vehicle, the gas mileage is something that we will accept and live with. Overall, I wish I had bought one sooner. Ours came off of a Chrysler lease with 20,155 miles, remaining factory warranty and a 80,000 mile 6 year power train coverage.