Used 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

DO NOT BUY
By angela

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car has been nothing but problems. Since I have bought this car in o7 it has been in the shop over 20 times. They keep finding problems but then the big problem keeps happening. When accelerating we lose all power and the car shakes uncontrollably. It has had flight recorders installed and still nothing. Still trying to resolve the issue however the dealership stinks. We have already sued Chrysler and have settled. I would never purchase a Chrysler again. Thinking about selling which will result in us losing money

Suggested Improvements

EVERYTHING

Think Twice
By lmccloughan

2007 Chrysler Pacifica 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

One week after purchasing my 2007 Pacifica we had to have the drive train replaced. A while later it was lunging forward and jerking at times when accelerating. Dealer could not find anything wrong. Took it back several times before they finally found the problem. It has been in for transmission repairs 4 times. Last week when I went to take my kids to school, it would not move. The emergency brake spring broke and shot through my rear brake. ABS light and traction control problems are constant! Look up complaints on the Pacifica and you will find out a lot. I would never purchase a Chrysler vehicle again. I do not feel like my family is safe in this car.

Favorite Features

From the outside it looks like a nice car.

Suggested Improvements

Too many to mention.

not at all happy
By unhappy dad

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the car for my wife and three kids . Over look of car great . Big issues hear AWD , car just shut off on a highway with my three kids in the car . And would not stay running for more than one minute . Dealer sent me over the edge. No help at all . This first and last Chrysler I'll ever buy . After talking to some other owners have had same problems . Upset in DAD PA

Favorite Features

overall look

Suggested Improvements

fit and finish I owned Toyota's in the past to much outside noise , hear awd , overall inside and out have molding falling off over driver side door

what have i done
By robin

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

i purchased my pacifica from carmax in raleigh and it has been nothing but trouble. i purchased it on 16 aug 09 and it has been in the shop 4 times and this last time they still don't know what's wrong with it. each time i took it to be repaired the techs kept telling me the noises were normal. it took the sup of service to ride with me to tell them the noises weren't normal. the car has been with them more than with me. maybe they should be making the payment.

First Lemon I've ever had
By Jeff K.

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The complete buying experience was awful. Problems right from the start between the transmission, front end, reversing, AWD. It was endless and the dealerships were not helpful in the least. Currently involved in Lemon law case with vehicle.

Favorite Features

Heated seats and rear bucket heated seats. Roomy.

Suggested Improvements

Better design, better reliability.