Used 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 118 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Perfect Family Vehicle
By JB

2007 Chrysler Pacifica 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable, leather seats, 3rd row seats, cargo room and more! I love my Pacifica but am ready to get a smaller vehicle since we're done with car seats and kids are older.

140000 Miles and going strong...
By lcosta2

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 19 cars this is one of the best reliable suv ever no major problems just replace front shocks etc...and yes 140k on it...

Front end Quality is terrible...Tie Rods ends
By elizspald

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at the Pacifica for 2 years before buying it in 2007.
I currently have 52,000 miles on it, well under the national average.
I have been replacing tie rod ends approx. every 10,000 miles.
I have replaced a total of 7 in 45,000 miles.
I am not on my 2nd coolant leak.
I have had a shack in the frontend ever since I put new tires on, which one was bulged and needed to go back to replace it.
Dash lights have burnt out and need replacing.
I can't even image what I would be feeling if I hadn't have gotten the 7 year/70,000 warranty at $100 deductible!!! It's up in June...Think I'll be getting my a Ford or Chevy!!

Better customer service. I take the survey every time and tell Chrysler what is wrong and that they need to rectify this terrible experience I have been having for 7 years and I don't get any type of response. If you can't contact me or help me or have any intentions of doing so...quite sending your stupid survey's. I asked the service manager to help with extending my warranty to at least 70,000 miles. He told me I needed to contact corporate, shouldn't he being doing that for me. I am a functional manager for order fulfillment at my business and take t=our survey's very seriously and am always looking for ways to improve by the customer feedback I get!!!

Third year of enjoyment
By db60

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Having purchased our Pacifica as it came off a Chrysler lease in 2009, we could not be happier with the performance, handling and comfort that we enjoy.
Our Pacifica is the W.P. Chrysler Signature Series, and this mean upgraded leather, radio and other features that make this an enjoyable vehicle.

The interior is a dream.
The Navigation is in the center of the speedometer and is simular to
heads up displays.
The capability to handle 7 (that is right 7) DVD's between the radio and the external changer makes long trip with Grandkids actually fun.

The four captain chairs (all heated with individual controls) are extremely comfortable.
Toad trips of 6 to 7 hours are not unheard.

1. Sound/entertainment systems. Radio, DVD, CD, External such as iPod with the auxiliary plugs. 2. The captain chairs that support you all around make 6 to 7 hour trips a breeze. 3. The power of the 4.0L with the 6-speed automatic and the Auto-stick feature is just FUN. The car handles mountain roads without a complaint. 4. The safety that is built into the car is almost insane for a 2007 model. 5. The dual air conditioning, rear passenger controls stop any bickering about the A/C and Heat. 6. Our biggest beef use to be gas mileage until our last vacation and we tested the mileage on the Highway ONLY and got 28.7 mpg down and 28.8 mpg (HIGHWAY speed back. our average was 20.4 combined

Find a way to bring the Pacifica or something similar back into production. The Aspen sits way too tall for my wife to comfortably get into.

Best value
By travis33

2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

59,980 miles and not a single problem.
$17 oil changes at the dealer and lifetime powertrain waranty.
Compare even the oil changes to local Honda dealer at $39.99 and over a few years it will add up.
I think a lot of the Pacifica owners are having issues with the 4 speed and the 3.5 liter.
The 6 speed and the 4.0 have been flawless.
Comfort is excellent as are the looks.
Bought the car brand new and havn't had one regret.
Probably buy another one soon, buick is getting old and I looked at the price of a 2008 Toyota Sienna $29,000, when a 2008 Pacifica is going for $13,000 with the same miles.
No brainer.

Value, comfort, 6 speed, location of navigation screen, looks, reliability.

Should have continued making this one.