Used 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Best Car I've ever Purchased
By Demetries

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First off this is 2015 I just bought a 06 Pacifica that just hit 100k miles, the car is a dream, drives with no issue. I would expect a truck to ride rough have a lot of blind spots but it is a dream. one thing that definitely wins me is the space! I am 6"1 I have long legs and it always has been a issue with me driving or sitting in the back. the car is wonderful! I am ready to fill it up with some kids of my own for the 4 seats in the back. only issue is have is there really isn't much storage space in arm or eye reach. i am use to storing stuff in different places that is reachable when i am driving. not good on gas but I am coming from having Cars for over 10 years into the truck world, but its good on gas on the highway.

My Dream Ride
By Rose Jacobson

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2006 Pacifica in 2008. With 32000 MI on it. Have loved it! Only had to have the brakes fixed once, but that's not bad for 7 yrs of driving. I would buy it again. Wish they hadn't quit making them!!!!!!!

Decent Family Vehicle
By sbe79

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this car last year with 100K on it. We had a large amount of problems with it upon purchase that were 100% covered by the dealer (a Chrysler-certified Jeep dealership). We bought it in July, it was finally cleared from the dealer's service bay in November. That could be a record. The issue was an EVAP code that eventually led to having both fuel pumps replaced (the car has two). The dealer began with the easy stuff (replacing valves and the gas cap). The vehicle is an overall very good SUV. It is spacious and the ride quality is on par with higher-end SUVs. I'm not totally sold on the quality, but it's nearly solid since then. I replaced the EGR valve this month.

Very roomy. Comfortable ride with solid suspension. Good sound system. Adding a vent to the backseat was a nice touch. The fact that it looks nice on the outside doesn't hurt.

The vent to the backseat is pretty weak. In the summer, when you blast the AC, it's a pretty slight breeze inching out of that vent. I'm also very confused as to why they would put in a DVD player, but no screens. I asked a Chrysler dealership about the cost to add a screen in the backseat to the DVD player in the dash... they quoted me at $1000. Yeah, OK. It seems like a silly gimmick -- they put in HALF of a luxury item and then ask YOU to pay the other half, the more expensive half. It would have been more economical if they just would have installed the screens in the factory before they put in the headliner and asked a few hundred more! What a joke!

BEST SUV CROSS OVER
By paul272

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Pacifica has107000 miles not a single problem! Great in the snow here in Illinois! Has all the bells and whistles! Have never experienced any rocker problems! GREAT TRUCK CAN BEAT HAD IT NEW ! WOULD BUY ANOTHER!

Love the handling and the horsepower!

None for me!

Hope you bought the extended warranty
By lovey4

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, the car was nice looking, just issues. It was spacious and comfortable for long road trips. At 40k miles alternator went, 50k something in the frontend needed repair due to noise (never went away) then at 60k ti-rod needed to be replaced, 70k engine sensors (mulitiple), timing belt, water pump needed replacement and air conditioning needed to be recharged. Not the best in snow.

Very spacious! Hatch space is huge and plenty of room in passenger area also. Always started, breaks never had to be replaced (had them checked many times but always great) Very comfortable. Tint on the windows was perfect especially in the rear windows.Nice for small family

Offer a longer warranty on this model, for the size of this model I would have thought it would have handled better in snow. Would be very nice if blind spots were better (when trying to change lanes you have to be able to rely your mirrors due to poor design in rear)