Used 2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

BEST SUV CROSS OVER
By paul272

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Pacifica has107000 miles not a single problem! Great in the snow here in Illinois! Has all the bells and whistles! Have never experienced any rocker problems! GREAT TRUCK CAN BEAT HAD IT NEW ! WOULD BUY ANOTHER!

Favorite Features

Love the handling and the horsepower!

Suggested Improvements

None for me!

Hope you bought the extended warranty
By lovey4

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, the car was nice looking, just issues. It was spacious and comfortable for long road trips. At 40k miles alternator went, 50k something in the frontend needed repair due to noise (never went away) then at 60k ti-rod needed to be replaced, 70k engine sensors (mulitiple), timing belt, water pump needed replacement and air conditioning needed to be recharged. Not the best in snow.

Favorite Features

Very spacious! Hatch space is huge and plenty of room in passenger area also. Always started, breaks never had to be replaced (had them checked many times but always great) Very comfortable. Tint on the windows was perfect especially in the rear windows.Nice for small family

Suggested Improvements

Offer a longer warranty on this model, for the size of this model I would have thought it would have handled better in snow. Would be very nice if blind spots were better (when trying to change lanes you have to be able to rely your mirrors due to poor design in rear)

My Money PIT!
By michele2487

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car in February of 2012. I have not had this car for a year and I have already had to have the engine replaced, within the first month of purchase. (thank the Lord that the dealership replaced for free). My mileage says 137,000 miles, the "new" engine is only suppose to have around 37,000 miles on it. My front motor mount has had to be replaced, as well as other minor things, battery, starter, alternator. Now, I had the oil changed not even 2 months ago, I do in-town driving, short errands, nothing major and my Fiance checked my oil and it was bone dry. Now my engine is making the same knocking noise that it was making before I had the engine replaced.

Car cuts off
By dave3cb1

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love the car have had no problems with it. Past 3-4 months the car has been cutting off at intersections after getting ready to takeoff after stops. Does anybody know what the problem could be. Thanks

So Far So GREAT
By jetfan2012

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2006 Pacifica (base model) in May of 2012. The price was right and since I don't have a long commute, there was no need for all the extras (I drive about 3 minutes to the commuter parking lot). On the weekends, when running errands it is great. I usually have my daughter and my neice in the back and after about 30 minutes, they fall asleep. The ride is so smooth and comfortable and spacious, anyone who rides in the backseat falls asleep. The truck space? SO MUCH ROOM!

Favorite Features

The SPACE and the smoothness of the ride. I like the dvd outlets, and the cupholders in the back.

Suggested Improvements

The A/C could have been better. It is a used car, so maybe I need to have it checked.