2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Review: I love it so far!

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Review

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

Limited Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

I love it so far!
By R. Hollywood Wright on

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good I love the interior, the audio system/dvd etc. And who doesn't love all the power options and the heated seats :) this is one classy so called mini van I have that pretty gold with chrome rims 19's I'm just gone hate when I gotta buy tires at almost $200 a piece but oh well, I look good and it looks good when its cleaned up and looking pretty, I have gotten nothing but compliments on it every since I bought it, I don't drive it every day though, it's my Cadillac it stays in the garage and looks pretty until a family outing or I go out to the club or a spacial occasion, I bought it used and it already had 86,000 highway miles. On it so I want to preserve it for road trips, go buy one!

I would have to say, interior, power options, audio system, exterior, heated seats, dvd, third row seating, power tail gate really cool, parking sensors are great! And the chrome rims and bumper accents look hot to, who needs a Lexus or Benz SUV, I got everything they got and performance 250 hp plenty pwr.

i wouldn't change a thing,everyone's complaining about the miles per gal.but i think 20 hwy 17 combined is not bad for a 3600 lb vehicle with all the extras it comes with? better than a Caddilac Escalade getting only 12 miles to Gal. and i got all its got except towing capacity,and who cares about that

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review