Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Excellent Crossover!
By Leo

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We had this great vehicle now for 5 years and our kids still love it as much as we do. From the tri-zone AC to heated front and rear seats, DVD 6 disc, sunroof, satellite radio and leather and suede interior - FIRST CLASS! My wife loves the memory seats W/adjusting break pedals. This vehicle plows through snow like a plow. I wish Chrysler still made this car because we would buy another one no-problem!

Comfort for all!

More HP.

Blind spot? $2000 later
By Cassandra

2005 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My hatred of this vehicle continues. My only salvation is the extended warranty since I paid cash for the beast. My main rant is the deceitful mpg listed on the window. I trusted and I got schnooked. Do your homework!

Still the blind spots. Big dent and $2000 later, I am going to get a sticker which states, "I told you it had blind spots!"

Just Great!
By MARY

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it! Very comfortable, great fuel economy; especially on the highway. 250 hp & 250 torque, really good for an SUV

Leather seats, great audio, comfortable for every passenger, perfect for trips.

The exterior design is not too attractive, but still nice compared to other SUVs.

Love it
By Stacey

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have put all of the 140,000 miles on this car and have loved every minute! Aside from normal things like Gas, Oil Changes, brakes batteries and tires I have not spent much money. In the 5 1/2 years I have had it I have spent less than $3,000 on repairs. An air conditioner blower motor, power seat motor on the drivers side, motor mounts and some transmission service.

Looks!

I love it so far!
By R. Hollywood Wright

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good I love the interior, the audio system/dvd etc. And who doesn't love all the power options and the heated seats :) this is one classy so called mini van I have that pretty gold with chrome rims 19's I'm just gone hate when I gotta buy tires at almost $200 a piece but oh well, I look good and it looks good when its cleaned up and looking pretty, I have gotten nothing but compliments on it every since I bought it, I don't drive it every day though, it's my Cadillac it stays in the garage and looks pretty until a family outing or I go out to the club or a spacial occasion, I bought it used and it already had 86,000 highway miles. On it so I want to preserve it for road trips, go buy one!

I would have to say, interior, power options, audio system, exterior, heated seats, dvd, third row seating, power tail gate really cool, parking sensors are great! And the chrome rims and bumper accents look hot to, who needs a Lexus or Benz SUV, I got everything they got and performance 250 hp plenty pwr.

i wouldn't change a thing,everyone's complaining about the miles per gal.but i think 20 hwy 17 combined is not bad for a 3600 lb vehicle with all the extras it comes with? better than a Caddilac Escalade getting only 12 miles to Gal. and i got all its got except towing capacity,and who cares about that

• SUV