Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Blind spot? $2000 later
By Cassandra

2005 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My hatred of this vehicle continues. My only salvation is the extended warranty since I paid cash for the beast. My main rant is the deceitful mpg listed on the window. I trusted and I got schnooked. Do your homework!

Suggested Improvements

Still the blind spots. Big dent and $2000 later, I am going to get a sticker which states, "I told you it had blind spots!"

Just Great!
By MARY

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it! Very comfortable, great fuel economy; especially on the highway. 250 hp & 250 torque, really good for an SUV

Favorite Features

Leather seats, great audio, comfortable for every passenger, perfect for trips.

Suggested Improvements

The exterior design is not too attractive, but still nice compared to other SUVs.

Love it
By Stacey

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have put all of the 140,000 miles on this car and have loved every minute! Aside from normal things like Gas, Oil Changes, brakes batteries and tires I have not spent much money. In the 5 1/2 years I have had it I have spent less than $3,000 on repairs. An air conditioner blower motor, power seat motor on the drivers side, motor mounts and some transmission service.

Favorite Features

Looks!

I love it so far!
By R. Hollywood Wright

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good I love the interior, the audio system/dvd etc. And who doesn't love all the power options and the heated seats :) this is one classy so called mini van I have that pretty gold with chrome rims 19's I'm just gone hate when I gotta buy tires at almost $200 a piece but oh well, I look good and it looks good when its cleaned up and looking pretty, I have gotten nothing but compliments on it every since I bought it, I don't drive it every day though, it's my Cadillac it stays in the garage and looks pretty until a family outing or I go out to the club or a spacial occasion, I bought it used and it already had 86,000 highway miles. On it so I want to preserve it for road trips, go buy one!

Favorite Features

I would have to say, interior, power options, audio system, exterior, heated seats, dvd, third row seating, power tail gate really cool, parking sensors are great! And the chrome rims and bumper accents look hot to, who needs a Lexus or Benz SUV, I got everything they got and performance 250 hp plenty pwr.

Suggested Improvements

i wouldn't change a thing,everyone's complaining about the miles per gal.but i think 20 hwy 17 combined is not bad for a 3600 lb vehicle with all the extras it comes with? better than a Caddilac Escalade getting only 12 miles to Gal. and i got all its got except towing capacity,and who cares about that

Great Value for Money
By Sean

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2005 touring model last year (2009). Although 4 years old when I got it with 79k on the odometer, bless the previous owner who obviously loved this car. In addition to the luxurious interior, comfort, quiet ride, great styling & road presence, I git it at a great price at $11,000 with 21,000 km left on the warranty. I purchased an additional bumper to bumper warranty for 2 years and never had to use it, thank God, based on some of the horror stories I've read here. The fact that Mercedes Benz had a key role in design and building this beauty is apparent in road handling and styling. Overall, I am very happy with my Pacifica or 'Fica' as my 5 year-old daughter lovingly calls it!

Favorite Features

Styling, Comfort, Road Handling

Suggested Improvements

Gas Consumption could be better, but she is a big car! Rear view- but I've installed an after market rear-view cam that works like magic!