Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Awesome vehicle
By barbara

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have wanted one of these since they first came out. I finally got one and it is the best!!!!!!! A sleek look with all the room of my old town & country van. I couldn't be happier

Favorite Features

Sleek look, chrome wheels, auto lift gate

Suggested Improvements

Free carwashes for a year with purchase

Great Ride
By Coolness4me

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned the Pacifica for only 2 or 3 weeks, but from what I can tell there are only 2 slightly bad things about this car/SUV/mini van. I'll cut to the chase and not take up much of your time, the glove box is a little on the small side and I'm only getting about 20 mpg. Which actually isn't that bad on a big vehicle with most of the miles being driven in the city. However with the price of gas creeping up on minimum wage, this isn't the car for someone making minimum wage. The interior of this vehicle reminds me of a mercedes benz or a lexus, not the substandard interiors of the other american brand cars I have owned.

Favorite Features

Dual climate control for the front, AC for the 2nd & 3rd rows, 4 power outlets, 5 star front & side ratings, silent steel exterior

Suggested Improvements

bigger glove box, better fuel economy

Top Notch Vehicle
By Rollin

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have owned this vehicle for about two months now and I'm pleased with our decision. Did not need to trade but like this model since it was first offered. One gets the "Mercedes" feel when driving. Having been a Mercedes owner for several years when working and driving in excess of 50,000 miles per year I know the ropes. Only negative thus far is gas mileage which is around 16-17 mpg. Great safety feel and comfort. Most of the needed add ons are standard. Great vehicle.

Favorite Features

Sill height from the road i.e. easy entry and exit. Quality of leather seats. Power liftgate is a must. Road handling ability is second to none.

Suggested Improvements

Many blind spots which the backup sensor is needed. Hard getting used to. Better gas milage without sacrificing size just lower the weight.

Better than a minivan
By Brad

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you're tired of driving a minivan the Pacifica is an excellent choice. Nice to drive. If you only need seating for 6 occasionally this vehicle is for you.

Favorite Features

Exterior looks. Dash is well designed.

Suggested Improvements

Roof rack should be standard. If you have 6 people in the vehicle you have NO room for storage.

love my car
By therese mattingly

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i traded my chrysler mini van in for the pacifica, and could not be happier. i feel like i am in a sports car. rides and handles awesome. i would highly recommend this car.