2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
Ladyrae loves her Pacifica
By Ladyrae on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven! The interior is wonderfully roomy. Love the dash styling! rides like a dream!

Pacifica
By :0 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It's Great Overall! It's comfortable, and an excellent car to drive.

very pleased with our pacifica
By indeterminacy on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

we are very pleased with our pacifica, the interior is gorgeous, our friends and family cant belive the price.A lot of fun to drive.

Nothing But Problems
By JeffinChicago on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Pains to me to say this - I love the car - all the features - nav system is excellent, its comfortable, etc. BUT had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with it - had it for 6 weeks - been in the shop 3 weeks - tons of parts replaced. Serpentine belt, horn mechanism, AC compressor. The blind spots are ridiculous - you simply can't see behind you. And the center console thing in the back seat is a joke - why is it there?

very nice ride
By bustergen on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

could use more power with awd price goes up fast with options

A Great Vehicle
By golfer1614 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Pacifica offers a great ride. I feel secure and over long miles experience minimal fatique, vs, other vehicles that I have owned. The quality of the interior and the placement of instraumentation is excellent. I rate this auto as one of the best that I have owned.

My wonderful Pacificia
By Ron/Judy on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. Previously owned a SUV and never felt comfortable driving it due to it's size. I feel very comfortable driving my Pacifica. It rides like a million. I do not have all the bells and whistles but I don't care. Two thumbs up on style and comfort to Chrysler.

Great
By wmb on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best vehicles that I have ever owned. The eaze of getting in and out is unsurpassed. The handling and power of the vehicle are great. Great gas milage, too.

Mark's
By Mark7452561 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the vehicle in Oct 03. Has some initial problems with the AC control head and the torque converter. Steve Christy's service department is awesome. They fixed it within the month (waited on some parts). Haven't had a problem since.

Looks Great and Fun to Drive
By Wendi on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It was love at first site. Once we purchased it, we hadn't any regrets. The Pacifica is a great vehicle. We've had it for eight months without a problem. It is really something to look at, as well as something to drive.