Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 318 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

I love my car!!!
By MotherOf3

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. My last two vehicles were vans (much to my 16 year olds dismay), and this gives van interior with a cool looking exterior. My teen is not ashamed to be seen driving this one! The interior feels so luxurious. We've only had it for a month and can't wait to take a long trip in it. It handles like a dream and I love all the safety features. Radio/CD/DVD/Volume control on the steering wheel makes it easier to change stations without taking eyes off the road (VERY important when a 16 year old drives). Wish there was more storage space when third row is up, but we are a family of five, so can leave one seat down. Gas Mileage is poor, but a safe and comfortable ride. LOVE IT!

Navigation system is awesome! Safety features (on steering wheel), window locks (my 4 year old LOVES to play with the windows), Miles to Empty feature, DVD player (excellant picture/sound), seat control (I'm very short, my husband is tall), Looks sporty, cupholder for every seat!

bigger glove compartment, better gas mileage, more storage space, hard to see when backing up (blind spots too large).

Great Vehicle
By T Grabill

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Lots of room. Love extra seats in back or fold for extra storage. Handles very well in curves. Accelerates quickly & smoothly. Adheres to slick roads like the car & road were one. One of best cars I've owned!

Seat warmers, AWD (we live in a cold winter area) Covered cup holders.

Mat for the rear storage area when the back 2 seats are folded down. We had to custom create one for our car.

Awesome vehicle
By barbara

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have wanted one of these since they first came out. I finally got one and it is the best!!!!!!! A sleek look with all the room of my old town & country van. I couldn't be happier

Sleek look, chrome wheels, auto lift gate

Free carwashes for a year with purchase

Great Ride
By Coolness4me

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned the Pacifica for only 2 or 3 weeks, but from what I can tell there are only 2 slightly bad things about this car/SUV/mini van. I'll cut to the chase and not take up much of your time, the glove box is a little on the small side and I'm only getting about 20 mpg. Which actually isn't that bad on a big vehicle with most of the miles being driven in the city. However with the price of gas creeping up on minimum wage, this isn't the car for someone making minimum wage. The interior of this vehicle reminds me of a mercedes benz or a lexus, not the substandard interiors of the other american brand cars I have owned.

Dual climate control for the front, AC for the 2nd & 3rd rows, 4 power outlets, 5 star front & side ratings, silent steel exterior

bigger glove box, better fuel economy

Top Notch Vehicle
By Rollin

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have owned this vehicle for about two months now and I'm pleased with our decision. Did not need to trade but like this model since it was first offered. One gets the "Mercedes" feel when driving. Having been a Mercedes owner for several years when working and driving in excess of 50,000 miles per year I know the ropes. Only negative thus far is gas mileage which is around 16-17 mpg. Great safety feel and comfort. Most of the needed add ons are standard. Great vehicle.

Sill height from the road i.e. easy entry and exit. Quality of leather seats. Power liftgate is a must. Road handling ability is second to none.

Many blind spots which the backup sensor is needed. Hard getting used to. Better gas milage without sacrificing size just lower the weight.