Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

My Pacifica
By Bob Brooks

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

To this point , 10,000 miles, I have had little or no problems with the vehicle. This is our 4th Chrysler and the only rap is with the gas mileage. I think the Chrysler engineers could have improved the mileage by changing the gear ratios as I have noticed the rpms are higher in the Pacifica than in my 96 and 01 sedans. Other than that, I think it's one of the sharpest SUV designs around.

The sure footed feel of driving the vehicle. It gives one a feeling of superiority.

Gas mileage could be improved. Even 10- 15% would be very helpful. Backup lights are poor. Give off little or no light behind vehicle.

2005 Pacifica
By Robyn

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is extremely nice and comfortable. The design was well thought out. It drives like a car and not so much like a minivan. It is very sporty looking and was a nice transition for me from a minivan (where I felt a little frumpy driving it).

I love the DVD system and the Navigation system. The power lift gate is great. I also love having the controls to the DVD and CD player on the steering wheel.

I think it should have a telescopic steering wheel. The space behind the third row seat is very tight when the seat is up..really not sure how this could be changed without making it more van-like. Extremely hard to use 3rd row seats if car seats occupy 2nd row.

No more luxury cars for me
By Angela

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car suits my needs perfectly. I had an Expedition, but it was too big. A van, but it was a VAN, luxury sedans, but I felt I had to be so neat and careful in them. This car is huge inside, tons of leg room, when using the autostick, you get a lot more get up and go and can zip in and out of traffic much better! I love that if I leave lights on, it shuts them off. DVD system separate from CD system ROCKS...

autostick, back up sensor, liftgate (power) , separate cd/dvd player, heated mid row seats, reclining mid row seats, lumbar support, air bags EVERYWHERE

xenon headlights, better gas mileage, possibly storage in the floor of the second row seating

Nice car
By Bernadette B

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I didn't want a mini. This is the next best thing. Can still carry 6 if I need to. I enjoy driving it and like the way it looks, sort of like the Mercedes they just came out with, but there are a few issues that should have been addressed with the 2005 model.

I like they way it looks and drives except when I have to back up. Good sound system.Smooth ride with good handling.

Standard back up sensors & roof rack. Terrible blindspots and more storage needed inside and out when 6 are in car. Gas milage not as they list. Wind noise too excessive when sunroof opened all the way and it makes a LOUD clunking noise when I first open it. Power lift hatch could be much quieter.

Kool Pac
By tmcdaniels

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car for three weeks and 3,000 miles now. Not a problem, drives like a dream, not too bad on gas for such a heavy car. 19 city and 25 highway. Drives like my volvo and rides better than my caddy. I love this car. Good quality fit and finish

seats, handling, nav, heated seats, sterio, fit and finish

how about leather arm rests not plastic