2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
My Pacifica
By john morrison on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I think it uses too much gas but is very comfortable to drive and sitting. Very stury and heavy car. Needs more power though.

My New Toy
By dworthamsmith on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Pacifica. When they first came out, I was not happy with the body. But, once I went to the dealer and checked it out, I fell in love with the vehicle.

Lemon Car
By petew1007 on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This Car was in the Dealers Repair Shop for 16 days straight trying to find out why the battery went dead and would not start the car... They finally replaced the Dashboard Cluster Guages... Along with all the Safty Recalls and all the other Problems with this Car I`m Filing Under the State of Iowa`s Lemon-Laws to get rid of this thing..... I`m 62 years young and have had 6 NEW cars and 2 Program cars... Of those 8 cars I have never had So Much TROUBLE with a car as I`ve had with this CHRYSLER PACIFICA it`s been a PAIN...

I love It.. Drives like hgh end auto
By e. hough on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a vehicle that was an suv that I didn't need a ladder to get in. Drove a lot of the 2004 models, They all had the suv dumpy ride on the passenger side and back seats with the exception of the Acura and Cadillac. Lexus is far too small for more than 2 passengers until you go to their very high priced model, found that with most I tried. I didn't need or want all the bells and whistles except safety features i.e. air bags. The Pacifica Touring 2005 is perfect for me.

MY SEATBLETS STINK!!!!!!
By Lecia Toothman on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am in a love/hate relationship with my new car. I have had it less than a month, the bells and whistles are terrific. It doesn't have very much pick-up when you need it. But the biggest problem is with the front seats seat belts. There is such a terrible odor that we have to wrap the seat belts with towels just to drive the car. It leaves the foul smell on our clothes. The dealership has been "working" on this for two weeks now. STILL WAITING... P-U!!!!!!!

Review of our Chrysler Pacifica
By Jim Burkhalter on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have enjoyed our Pacifica on three road trips so far this year. It's one of the best road cars I have ever owned. It's a terrific ride in comfort and style. I'm not as happy with the gas mileage, but the rest of the things we like makes up for it. It's a great trade off.

New car owner NOT happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By James Morrow on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my car in at least 6 different times for repairs. Three on the same matter I feel since I'm a women bringing the car in they don't listen as well, my husband will be dealing with Quinn Chrysler in the future.

A classy ride
By Car Review on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We really enjoy the car and were delighted to experience about 24 to 25 miles per gallon with the Font wheel drive. We were also pleased with the performance in Minnesota snow. We have had many compliments on the vehicle.

Irritating hissing noise "characteristic
By mmeyers on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Comfort and options are very nice but apparently has a common problem that DC refuses to address ..... a hissing/spitting sound that telegraphs across the front of the vehicle when the AC compressor is engaged. Without masking noise (radio,etc.), it is like a "mosquito flying around your ear". Never had this with any other Chrysler product ('98 Intrepid ES, 2001 Town & Country). Even the most inexpensive Dodge Neon doesn't do this.

Love this car
By tmcpl on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a 300M and can't believe the improvement in the build quality between the two cars. Excellent ride, very comfortable, and easy in and out. Compares favorably with MDX and Murano but when you include incentives this is the best deal on the road. My wife and kids love this car.