2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
Money pit after time
By bshultz22 on 02/10/13 21:15 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Like many of the other reviews I have read, our car was fine for 1st several years - then nothing but problems. Brakes, Tie rods, Sub-frame rusted out, Engine mounts rusted out, Rear axle, Wheel bearings... Stay Away!!! I was interested in the new 300 sedan - but after all these problems, I'm streering clear of Chrysler again. We bought this car used in 2008 and in 2012 it is junk with just 86000 miles.

Excellent Crossover!
By Leo on 07/30/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We had this great vehicle now for 5 years and our kids still love it as much as we do. From the tri-zone AC to heated front and rear seats, DVD 6 disc, sunroof, satellite radio and leather and suede interior - FIRST CLASS! My wife loves the memory seats W/adjusting break pedals. This vehicle plows through snow like a plow. I wish Chrysler still made this car because we would buy another one no-problem!

I love it so far!
By R. Hollywood Wright on 03/24/10 19:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good I love the interior, the audio system/dvd etc. And who doesn't love all the power options and the heated seats :) this is one classy so called mini van I have that pretty gold with chrome rims 19's I'm just gone hate when I gotta buy tires at almost $200 a piece but oh well, I look good and it looks good when its cleaned up and looking pretty, I have gotten nothing but compliments on it every since I bought it, I don't drive it every day though, it's my Cadillac it stays in the garage and looks pretty until a family outing or I go out to the club or a spacial occasion, I bought it used and it already had 86,000 highway miles. On it so I want to preserve it for road trips, go buy one!

Most bang for your buck
By BeachDriver on 03/16/09 16:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After hours of internet research and days of test driving vehicles, I finally purchased the Pacifica. I'm so happy with this crossover, or is it a small minivan? Nobody really knows what to call it, but I call it awesome! It's so luxurious, sometimes I forget I'm not driving a high end sedan. It rides smooth, my 3 kids fit in it comfortably as well as my husband and I with room for our baggage. Posh extras like 1st and 2nd row heated seats make it truly the best bang for your buck. The only con I can think of is it's hard to see the lower part of the road clearly when you back up, so be sure to check behind you before you get in. I really love this car.

Beware
By mickey on 03/01/09 16:51 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When the Pacifica first came out, we did buy one and ended up having the dealership buy it back because of a large amout of trouble with it... In 07 we purchased a Pacifica Limited all wheel drive....And well needless to say, here we go again...I will sell this thing after i get it fixed, and then I am done with Chrysler! It's a very pretty car, lots of room, but a can't trust it...

39 Month lease
By JDK on 03/08/08 17:40 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I leased my 2005 Pacifica Limited in Dec 04 on a Chrysler 39 month lease. It’s due up in a few days and I am 100% satisfied with the Pacifica. There have been a few recalls but other than that… it has been flawless. The quality and drive have been great. I’ve owned and/or have driven most other makes and the Pac is equal to anything out there for the money. It stickered for around 38k so that puts in the same class as some Euro and upper Japanese makes which I think it is equal to in quality, fit, and finish. We have always felt safe (as safe as one can be on the road) in the Pac. Final thoughts. Great quality and safe car for a small to mid-sized family that likes to cruise in style.

16 months ownership 2005 Limited AWD
By Bob Aiken on 02/14/07 19:27 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle for road trips and it is an outstanding cruiser. The road noise is low, handling on the highway is excellent, and the interior design is great. The only problem was a squeak in the lumbar support and a stalling problem with air on and low speed left turns. This was corrected by a factory recall and the seat is being repaired under warranty. Highway mileage - Pa to FL (960 miles) through mountains and at 80 mph in southern states is 20.1

Great car!
By Beth on 12/28/06 11:05 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My husband and I wanted a vehicle that was great in any terrain and weather. After much debate, we chose this car and we have never been happier. This is a fun car and definitely a great family car. Well worth the money.

Diamond in the rough
By Bob Baxter on 12/27/05 16:18 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I researched all of the similar vehicles on the market, regardless of price, and decided that the Pacifica was the best value for us. With all the amenities that it has, it feels like a luxury vehicle. I drive a Corvette in the summer, my wife drives an MR2 Spyder - we both love the way the Pacifica handles. Now, if it can just pull our boat this summer, we will call it a winner all year long.

love my car
By therese mattingly on 08/27/05 12:34 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i traded my chrysler mini van in for the pacifica, and could not be happier. i feel like i am in a sports car. rides and handles awesome. i would highly recommend this car.