Used 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Money pit after time
By bshultz22

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Like many of the other reviews I have read, our car was fine for 1st several years - then nothing but problems. Brakes, Tie rods, Sub-frame rusted out, Engine mounts rusted out, Rear axle, Wheel bearings... Stay Away!!! I was interested in the new 300 sedan - but after all these problems, I'm streering clear of Chrysler again. We bought this car used in 2008 and in 2012 it is junk with just 86000 miles.

Favorite Features

Style

Suggested Improvements

Quality, Reliability, Warranty, Value. Make a quality product that will last past four year.

Excellent Crossover!
By Leo

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We had this great vehicle now for 5 years and our kids still love it as much as we do. From the tri-zone AC to heated front and rear seats, DVD 6 disc, sunroof, satellite radio and leather and suede interior - FIRST CLASS! My wife loves the memory seats W/adjusting break pedals. This vehicle plows through snow like a plow. I wish Chrysler still made this car because we would buy another one no-problem!

Favorite Features

Comfort for all!

Suggested Improvements

More HP.

I love it so far!
By R. Hollywood Wright

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good I love the interior, the audio system/dvd etc. And who doesn't love all the power options and the heated seats :) this is one classy so called mini van I have that pretty gold with chrome rims 19's I'm just gone hate when I gotta buy tires at almost $200 a piece but oh well, I look good and it looks good when its cleaned up and looking pretty, I have gotten nothing but compliments on it every since I bought it, I don't drive it every day though, it's my Cadillac it stays in the garage and looks pretty until a family outing or I go out to the club or a spacial occasion, I bought it used and it already had 86,000 highway miles. On it so I want to preserve it for road trips, go buy one!

Favorite Features

I would have to say, interior, power options, audio system, exterior, heated seats, dvd, third row seating, power tail gate really cool, parking sensors are great! And the chrome rims and bumper accents look hot to, who needs a Lexus or Benz SUV, I got everything they got and performance 250 hp plenty pwr.

Suggested Improvements

i wouldn't change a thing,everyone's complaining about the miles per gal.but i think 20 hwy 17 combined is not bad for a 3600 lb vehicle with all the extras it comes with? better than a Caddilac Escalade getting only 12 miles to Gal. and i got all its got except towing capacity,and who cares about that

Most bang for your buck
By BeachDriver

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After hours of internet research and days of test driving vehicles, I finally purchased the Pacifica. I'm so happy with this crossover, or is it a small minivan? Nobody really knows what to call it, but I call it awesome! It's so luxurious, sometimes I forget I'm not driving a high end sedan. It rides smooth, my 3 kids fit in it comfortably as well as my husband and I with room for our baggage. Posh extras like 1st and 2nd row heated seats make it truly the best bang for your buck. The only con I can think of is it's hard to see the lower part of the road clearly when you back up, so be sure to check behind you before you get in. I really love this car.

Favorite Features

heated seats, adjustable pedals, seat position memory setting, 10 point seat adjustment, 2nd row captains chairs, 4 12V plugs, 6 drink holders, trip computer, tire pressure sensor, AWD tackles soft sand like it's cutting thru butter, corners like a sedan, CD/DCD changer, list goes on...

Suggested Improvements

clearer back window for backing up and that's it!

Beware
By mickey

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When the Pacifica first came out, we did buy one and ended up having the dealership buy it back because of a large amout of trouble with it... In 07 we purchased a Pacifica Limited all wheel drive....And well needless to say, here we go again...I will sell this thing after i get it fixed, and then I am done with Chrysler! It's a very pretty car, lots of room, but a can't trust it...

Favorite Features

The looks

Suggested Improvements

Spend a little more time of the building of them