2004 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Review: Nice ride~

2004 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Nice ride~
By dkrogh on

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Pacifica 2004 brand new. It's a beautiful vehicle and the ride is unbelievably comfortable. If you are driving this vehicle and you don't feel its comfortable then maybe you have cheap tires because my vehicle glides along the freeway smoothly. I absolutely love this vehicle. Sure its has some quirks, front end makes a noise when braking and I've read reviews on this and many have the same issue but doesn''t effect proformance at all. Gas mileage sucks but I knew this when I bought it as I read reviews first. It seats 6 but the rear is mainly for children and their is no cargo space with full load so you would need luggage rack. I've had it 8 yrs. 106,000 miles

Fav.features would be the look,style and interior.. My vehicle is midnite blue with grey cloth plush interior with woodgrain thru out dash area and door areas.

Improvements would be gas mileage and more power. It gets' it once your going but its sluggish at first like heavy but has alot of power once its reached...