Used 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

God Blessed Me and My Kids
By Takwana Pinson

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First off I just brought this car last week. It only had 84,670 miles on it's 11 years old for someone with 3 kids and 2 of them are still in car seats, the space is awesome. Gas is great, I live in Killeen, TX and work in Austin an hour away. I only use a quarter tank of gas to get to and from work. Love it buy it if the price is right!!!! Only paid 7364 for mines!!! No problems yet!!! Thank God for blessing us with this excellent crossover!!!

Life saver!
By Three Girls

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my Used 2004 Pacific being a mother of two it has been great with the comfort & DVD player. I had it for 2 years. My only complaint is it has bottom out on me a few times on the front end. The crash rates are amazing. I got hit head on with my 2 kids in the car totaled my car but we walk out with just a few bumps. I loved my Pacifica & would 100% buy one again!

Hate pacificas
By Dayan Espinosa

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was driving to work and it just caught fire out of nowere never buying chryslers again

and the problem goes on
By vmanzanares951

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So I bought my pacifica in May 2014 at a dealership in Temecula, CA saw the carfax car seemed great except it was from Missouri. Well thats should have told me something there but I didn't know. Now I have replaced the front struts 4 times since May replaced the axles twice emissions problems then motor mounts went out ALL 4, This is the disaster part, My Sub-Frame is completely Rusted the rear end can not be aligned until I replace the alignment parts because they are so rusted. Got a flat tire and went to crank my car up with the stock jack and it went right thru the driver side floorboard. I don;t know what to do anymore I paid way over the price for everything sale 6k repairs 4k

Put a recall out already on the undercarriage there is reports all over the internet about engines falling out from rust to the engine cradle. Rust at the strut mount area where a strut actually went thru the hood.

Love hate relationship
By assila

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Pacifica used in January 2012. I had not had any real problems with my Pacifica until January 2013. I ended up having a preemie who was hospitalized an hour away from where I lived. After a late night visit to the hospital my steering wheel locked up on the interstate going 75mph on my way back home. I was able to get the car off to the side of the interstate right before it completely died on me. Got the car towed home, then towed to a mechanic who said it was multiple problems. We put in a new fuse box But still come not get the car running. ($1,500 spent) It seemed to be running then as soon as we drove it home it would die again. Found it to be a lose wire in the door!

Heated seats, heated mirrors, temperature gauge on the review mirror, key-less entry, radio keys on the steering wheel, electric seats, button with inside that opens the back hatch, the memory settings for the seat and the fact the radio changes when i change the seat setting! Place to tether carseats to. The gas mileage is much nicer then the 99' Chevy tahoe I had before this car.

I wish the keyless entry for the back hatch was not so easy to set off. While trying to get 3 small children into a store my back hatch would some how always end up open! The center console in the middle is the reason I am looking to sell my pacifica. Its not functioning at all! The back of the car seems very short, the top of my 5year olds carseat reachs the roof of the car making it near impossible to see if you have 2 carseats in the back. The blind spots on this car is Horrid! One of the other main reasons Im looking for another car. I cant count how may near wrecks I was in because the blind spots on this car are so bad. I would recommend not putting 2 carseats in the 3rd row seating.

• SUV