1995 Chrysler New Yorker 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - NewYorker state of mind...get it!

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

NewYorker state of mind...get it!
By AllanNorthBflo on

1995 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr Sedan

The New Yorker is a pleasure to own and drive. My lovely white New Yorker has proven itself to be a real value. Excellent body and chassis integrity as well as fit and finish. Reliable, powerful and economical 3.5L engine is bulletproof. The seats are some of the most comfortable I've ever sat in. Frankly, at 14 years old, only one item now fails to function: the A/C compressor. This is my daily driver and the second Chrysler LH sedan I've owned (previously a 95 Concorde..also superb). With its robust engine, tight steering and larger 16" tires (Kelly Charger) it handles the highway beautifully. The styling is timeless and tasteful. I love my New Yorker and am proud to drive it everywhere.

Favorite Features

Full power equipment is standard! An amazingly comfortable interior roomy enough for five full sized adults and tough enough for kids. Powerful and efficient drivetrain. Wonderful styling. Excellent finish..original paint shines after 14 Buffalo winters! Large roomy trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Better Wheelcover retention design..they tend to loosen easily. Perhaps front bucket seats as opposed to the split bench..just for a little more storage for larger items like CD's, cell phones, sunglasses, etc..That's it..it's pretty much great as it is!