Used 2001 Chrysler LHS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Chrysler Lhs - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (17 reviews )

This is luxury
By Marx

2001 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle used just about 3 months ago with over 116,000 miles on it. Drives great, runs like a cheetah, could accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hr in just a few seconds. The music and speakers are perfect, the 4 cd exchanger is very convenience. The all electronic chairs, doors, steering wheel music control system button is so awesome. Large spaced trunk.

Favorite Features

I love everything about this car

Suggested Improvements

None, everything seems perfect

150000 miles on original battery
By TW

2001 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best car I have owned. I have driven this thing 150,000 miles and it has only had 2 malfunctions. Shift Cable broke which I discovered was a design flaw in the cable. Also had to replace the Control Module. Still have the original battery though. Love to drive this car on the highway. I hugs the curves and holds speed through the mountain roads. I can't find a car that gives this styling, features and ride.

Favorite Features

Headlights, the way it handles on the road and the seats.

215000 and still going strong
By Deb

2001 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I've ever owned.

Favorite Features

reliability,comfort,heated seats are great in the winter.

Suggested Improvements

manual handles to open windows even with electric motor.A better air conditioner,heat and fan unit

Great car
By Doug

2001 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy the comfort and ride of the LHS - Luxury Highend Sedan. Even though I live in California and thought I would never use them, but the heated seats are a great feature during the winter. Nice looking car

Favorite Features

Automatic seats (move back to get in/out), heated seats, sound system

Suggested Improvements

Keep making them

Good car to own
By White LHS owner

2001 Chrysler LHS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2001 LHS for slightly over a year now. Bought it with less than 25,000 miles; now has close to 40,000. It has been a very reliable car. My wife and I appreciate the heated seats in the winter. Much quicker car than I would have expected. My only complaint is that there is little leg room in the front; however I am 6'7", so that is not a common concern for most people. My wife (who is a 'normal' height) is very comfortable. As mentioned in other reviews, interior noise is more than I would like, but it is not overwhelming. All in all, a very nice, comfortable, reliable car for a cheap (used) price. I would suggest finding a low mileage, well taken care of car.

Favorite Features

Performance, Homelink built-in garage door openers, heated seats, exterior styling, big trunk, reliable.

Suggested Improvements

Wish the car sat slightly higher; it seems to sit as low as my Pontiac Grand Prix (which is considered a sport sedan). Less road noise. Also as mentioned in other reviews, better front end ground clearance.